Merih Demiral (31 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Loan with option seems like a horrible deal so it's probably true.

Whatever happens I expect him to shine in a future club and have his price rise to 50+ mln so we cry over another deal.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We bought him for 18m two years ago. Since then he managed an ACL injury in his first season and a really weak second season. I'm not sure if it's objective to expect a big sale.
People don't want to sell based on the present, they want a figure based on what he could potentially be worth if he does really well somewhere.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It’s says a lot that Rugani accepted being a fifth choice while Demiral wants to play no matter what
Generally I'm fine with such players. You need those too. Players like Padoin or Giaccherini, where you know they won't set the world on fire when called upon, but they'll be solid.

Thing is, with Rugani that's not the case. I don't want him anywhere near the pitch. Never. He is of no use to the club.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Generally I'm fine with such players. You need those too. Players like Padoin or Giaccherini, where you know they won't set the world on fire when called upon, but they'll be solid.

Thing is, with Rugani that's not the case. I don't want him anywhere near the pitch. Never. He is of no use to the club.
Unless, he suddenly regains his form. The chances of that happening are probably the same as Biden and Trump becoming best friends.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i really don't understand our club , Chiellini is almost 37 and 50% of the time injured , Bonucci isn't getting younger , but hey let's sell some 23 y old defender .
Not complicated. We can't sell CR7, Berna, any of the players on loan, Sandro or any of the CMs. Next up is Demiral.

Demiral is the obvious next choice because there is Chiellini, De Ligt, Bonucci so no chance of promising him a starting place and 2nd someone might buy Demiral.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
i really don't understand our club , Chiellini is almost 37 and 50% of the time injured , Bonucci isn't getting younger , but hey let's sell some 23 y old defender .
That hasn't shown much at all to suggest he'll be ready to take over from the old guard, unlike DeLigt, on top of that he has injury problems as well. He's not on my sell list, but if we plusvalenza him, so be it.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
That hasn't shown much at all to suggest he'll be ready to take over from the old guard, unlike DeLigt, on top of that he has injury problems as well. He's not on my sell list, but if we plusvalenza him, so be it.
Yeah but we need to sign someone to replace him. No Rugani nonsense, and Dragusin is 5th choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)