Merih Demiral (27 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Being 23 years old means nothing, he could easily become just another defender who never makes it. Selling him now for 30-35m in this market climate would be a good business.

Take our own Rugani as an example, we could have sold him for 35-40m when he was 21 years old and wanted by a host of European clubs, but look where he is now.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Being 23 years old means nothing, he could easily become just another defender who never makes it. Selling him now for 30-35m in this market climate would be a good business.

Take our own Rugani as an example, we could have sold him for 35-40m when he was 21 years old and wanted by a host of European clubs, but look where he is now.
I am not Demiral's biggest fan but the same thing can be said about De Ligt, who BTW has made far more costly mistakes for his club and country.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

That's actually not a bad point.

I am not Demiral's biggest fan but the same thing can be said about De Ligt, who BTW has made far more costly mistakes for his club and country.
And neither is this, for that matter.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
That hasn't shown much at all to suggest he'll be ready to take over from the old guard, unlike DeLigt, on top of that he has injury problems as well. He's not on my sell list, but if we plusvalenza him, so be it.
to be honest he was doing better than De Ligt before that ACL injury , but that injury cost him alot , i'm sure he can recover , he is CB after all .

But what annoys me the most is this , next year we will be looking for another CB .

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
to be honest he was doing better than De Ligt before that ACL injury , but that injury cost him alot , i'm sure he can recover , he is CB after all .

But what annoys me the most is this , next year we will be looking for another CB .
He had only played 6 full matches for Juve before that injury, to be fair

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Demiral to be sold after 2-3 years for 70m.
So gasperini sells Romero for 50-60 mil, buys demiral for 30 and spend another 20-30m on a young talent in danish league. Love him.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Is Demiral a good sale?

To me its easy:

We need money... we dont have alot of options to sell and make good money (Rugani and MDS nobody want them and if we do sell them we will probably get 8 million max for both toguether, nobody wants to pay Ramsey what he earns in Juve, Bernie is another one who is difficult to sell) ... Demiral is probably the only player we can sell and get good money.

So, all that things considered... yes its a great sale in my opinion.

Now,, having said that, I hope the obligation dont be for less than 30/35 Million

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
stupid decision. he is one of the lowest earners in absurdly overpaid group of players as well.
Tell me one player that we can actually sale without problem and give us good money in return?

Ramsey? No one is gonna pay him what he earns in Juve, so we are stuck with him.
Rugani? Probably we can get... what? 5 million? nobody wants him
MDS? Same as Rugani
Pellegrini? The kid is a ghost if we get 2 million we get to much.
Bernardeschi? Nobody will pay what he earns, he doesnt want to leave, Allegri likes him... VERY difficult sale

We need money... Demiral is the only option.

Also, Im almost sure Demiral actually wants to go so :boh:

Jul 2, 2006
Tell me one player that we can actually sale without problem and give us good money in return?

Ramsey? No one is gonna pay him what he earns in Juve, so we are stuck with him.
Rugani? Probably we can get... what? 5 million? nobody wants him
MDS? Same as Rugani
Pellegrini? The kid is a ghost if we get 2 million we get to much.
Bernardeschi? Nobody will pay what he earns, he doesnt want to leave, Allegri likes him... VERY difficult sale

We need money... Demiral is the only option.
sell none, buy none then. sale at a loss for losers.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
sell none, buy none then. sale at a loss for losers.

Well the thing is... we also need to sell in order to pay next year Chiesa, Morata (if we decide to keep him) and Locatelli (if we get him on loan and obligation to buy)..

We need the money not only to buy but to pay what we accept to... theres no other way arround

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We have 6 CBs, someone will have to leave. On top of that one fullback (Pellegrini/MDS), probaly one CM and Berna.

The squad is too big in some departments and the club needs cash, there will be sales for sure.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We have 6 CBs, someone will have to leave. On top of that one fullback (Pellegrini/MDS), probaly one CM and Berna.

The squad is too big in some departments and the club needs cash, there will be sales for sure.
Yes we have the ever reliable Rugani for an important champions league clash to fill in unless we sign milenkovic/Romagnoli I am not happy with our decision to sell Demiral

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)