Merih Demiral (19 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
You are just ignorant, your land? lol thats very funny, Armenia has been on the map for 4000 years, Azerbaijan is a fake country gifted to that region by Stalin......You should do your homework before looking like an ignorant fool. A country of 80 million is attacking a country of 3 million and still loosing lol you must be proud.
Fuck politics,don't bring it here .
I get it , you're Armenian you dislike him , but saying he isn't good enough it's pure stupid .

I'm Albanian , but I still think Vidic was world class!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yuvay

Apr 2, 2018
nobody gives a fuck about your backwater country, iran and russia each have bigger problems than you and will not go to war to defend the lands you illegally occupied. you are leaving karabakh for good.
I will be civil here, you want to talk further? feel free to contact me and Ill give you my phone number, you can call me and we can talk like men, im not a keyboard warrior like you, ill be glad to give you my address if you want to come and see me as well.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am Egyptian so Armenians are brothers to us :D
I live in Mexico feel free to pass by but please don’t bash Demiral for no reason.
When did Armenians become our brothers? :p

It seems we have too many brothers :D

Armenians, Palestinians, Syrians. We should take care of the shit in house first - too much poverty and illiteracy. I miss the Egypt of the late 80s/early 90s :b81:

Also, bethabeb eh fel Makseek? :D I mean, it's probably more logical living there than Thailand. Hahahaha.

Demiral is a very good defender, and I wish him the best of luck - may he be a wall for us for many years to come.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
When did Armenians become our brothers? :p

It seems we have too many brothers :D

Armenians, Palestinians, Syrians. We should take care of the shit in house first - too much poverty and illiteracy. I miss the Egypt of the late 80s/early 90s :b81:

Also, bethabeb eh fel Makseek? :D I mean, it's probably more logical living :wine:there than Thailand. Hahahaha.

Demiral is a very good defender, and I wish him the best of luck - may he be a wall for us for many years to come.
Hahaha having brothers all over the world doesn’t cost a dime so it’s fine I guess :D
I’m a diplomat and I am posted there right now and I absolutely love it won’t mind spending the rest of my life here it’s such a beautiful country and has everything anyone could need/want/dream of.
Hope you are enjoying life in Thailand bro:heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)