Merih Demiral (60 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Please don’t be an ACL :sergio: :xfinger:

Another fucking hammerblow for him and the team. Looks like he will be out for a while. His first goal (huge one at that) for the club and what was looking like another monstrous performance and then that happens.

get well soon beast!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
gutted about what happened to him

ruined my day

- - - Updated - - -

How can Zaniolo already be confirmed his ACL is torn but not Demiral?

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2014
gutted about what happened to him

ruined my day

- - - Updated - - -

How can Zaniolo already be confirmed his ACL is torn but not Demiral?
Probably because Zaniolo’s was a complete rupture and couldn’t put any weight on it. Demiral’s is likely a partial tear/ severe sprain. He walked off and then likely the joint swelled up which is why he couldn’t walk at all on it later. The MRI results will show the actual extent of the damage and probably dictate whether/what kind of surgery is necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
I walked off after my rupture, even wanted to finish the game I was playing. Next day, when the knee was swallowing by the minute, the picture was clearer.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Hope this young beast gets well soon - I was really hoping for Demiral MDL as soon as the start of next season and for that to happen both need to play a lot this year..

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
It didn't look too bad when it happened but sometimes it is worse than it looks. We'll find out more today I guess. Best of luck to him.
I saw on twitter when he was sitting in a medicine van .He couldn't walk with his left foot.Just not to be tore ligaments.Bad situation.I adore the guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)