Merih Demiral (11 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Those 'english' live press conferences are just a total embarassment.
Just delay it by 10mins and prepare a solid translation if you can't do it right. :sergio:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Demiral to Milan, Rugani stays?
Football Italia

Milan are back in negotiations with Juventus for defender Merih Demiral, which would mean Daniele Rugani’s move to Roma is off.

According to Sky Sport Italia transfer expert Gianluca Di Marzio, talks have resumed over the last couple of days, after Milan had seen their original Demiral approach rejected.

The 21-year-old Turkey international only has six months of Serie A football under his belt at Sassuolo before he earned a move to Juve worth €18m.

If the clubs agree a deal, likely a loan with option or obligation to buy at the end of the season, it’ll have a knock-on effect for Roma.

That’s because the Bianconeri only need to remove one defender to whittle down the squad and Demiral’s exit would mean Rugani staying in Turin.

It’d be a surprising twist, considering Rugani has been in negotiations for an exit all summer with Arsenal, Manchester United and most recently Roma.

There were also reports today that Rugani’s agent Davide Torchia was in Rome for a meeting with Giallorossi director of sport Gianluca Petrachi.

His salary demands were a five-year contract at €3m per season, but Roma wouldn’t pay more than €20m cash plus a player, whereas Juve wanted €25m and youth team midfielder Alessio Riccardi.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Maybe he wants to leave? I mean, he's probably realizing that he won't be getting no playing time and maybe sees playing for Milan as a great choice for him at this point. Probably get same salary or higher, get to play for a big club(on paper). Why not?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Maybe he wants to leave? I mean, he's probably realizing that he won't be getting no playing time and maybe sees playing for Milan as a great choice for him at this point. Probably get same salary or higher, get to play for a big club(on paper). Why not?
Nah him and his agent only promote the idea of staying

Last edited:

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
Why won’t they take their captain Bonucci back?

I don’t see Paratici being that dumb to sell Demiral. Dude looked like Vidic in pre season and in the international games. He’s a must keep.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
That means even de ligt is going to leave as Chiellini and bonucci are the first choice cb pairing let us not sacrifice a young player due to our incompetence to sell our unwanted players

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why won’t they take their captain Bonucci back?

I don’t see Paratici being that dumb to sell Demiral. Dude looked like Vidic in pre season and in the international games. He’s a must keep.
:shifty: :boh: :think:

- - - Updated - - -

This club has no shame. Parading our players for sale - it's all about plusvalenza. Sell Demiral now, De Ligt in one or two years, Ronaldo retires, and we're back to the dark ages. We don't have to sell quality acquisitions to raise fucking capital just because we can't get rid of the deadwood and players who are truly surplus to requirements. We're NEVER going to win the CL with this pathetic mentality. Yes, I know the competition requires a fair amount of luck and other factors to go our way, but selling a quality player and replacing him with a semi retiree a la Caceres is not going to put us in the best position to do so.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
He should consult with Bonucci about this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)