Merih Demiral (61 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
On the other hand we don't know for sure if Paratici really wanted to do the swap and if at all. Maybe it was the media's bs or just a tactic to raise the price for inda? Nothing should be excluded and this management has done tremendous job bringing back Juve from Serie B to 8 scudetti in a row. While I agree that Lukaku doesn't fit Sarriball I don't see how Paratici wouldn't see that.

If we really wanted to get rid of Dybala, why would Paratici pull the plug on the sale to Spurs? Something doesn't add up here.
nah we were really trying to sell him, at least at one point.

you dont treat your star asset like a pawn. pretend to shove him out the door and backtrack.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
sell him fabs

go to town, man. go to town.

and you can also get rid of de ligt because why the fuck not

get that money, fuck cl

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
So why backtrack then? Spurs offered like 75m. Was that too little?
Last report was that after negotiating for 70 mil. for dybala spurs submitted an offer of 60 mil. which we rejected, founded it to be offensive and that was that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ah yes let's sell Demiral and keep Khedira, Maituidi, Rugani, Mandzukic, Perin, and Higuain
Hands tied Bruh. Since he can't sell the trash and deadwood, he smells the plusvalenza from a Demiral sale and goes berserk.

- - - Updated - - -

thats a strong reaction to selling a 21 yo whose never played a competitive game for us before. i am much more worried by the policy of signing players who arent cater made to our teams needs. just sign whoever is available.

this policy is how you end up swapping dybala for lukaku with lukaku your starting CF for freaking sarriball. there is no CF worse for that role.that is what will prevent us from being the best side in europe
It's the culmination of everything - too much chopping and churning, head scratching sales, failure to invest heavily in midfield (yes, we did get a couple of freebies but still), willingness to sacrifice almost any player for plusvalenza, lack of continuity, etc... All this leads me to believe that we're no putting ourselves in the best position to win in Europe.

Will we compete? Sure.

Will we win? Absolutely not.

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Just let Milan and AS Roma go into bidding war for Rugani

Hands off from Demiral. I think it would be better to give free loan of De Ligt with minimum playing 30 matches across the season in all competition(Milan pay for De Ligt salary)

If Milan does not use him or play him under 30 matches, AC Milan should pay us 15mil euro(1year payment for De Ligt)

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Lol, some of you're way too gullible.

Ridic rumor. We aren't letting go one of the two young stud CBs we signed, who apparently was the best performer among defenders in preseason. And can even be a more defensive alt at RB late in games.

And judging by majority of comments, you'd think we had the worst mercato when it was decent overall even if not perfect.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Lol, some of you're way too gullible.

Ridic rumor. We aren't letting go one of the two young stud CBs we signed, who apparently was the best performer among defenders in preseason. And can even be a more defensive alt at RB late in games.

And judging by majority of comments, you'd think we had the worst mercato when it was decent overall even if not perfect.
Of course not. That would never happen.

:shifty:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just let Milan and AS Roma go into bidding war for Rugani

Hands off from Demiral. I think it would be better to give free loan of De Ligt with minimum playing 30 matches across the season in all competition(Milan pay for De Ligt salary)

If Milan does not use him or play him under 30 matches, AC Milan should pay us 15mil euro(1year payment for De Ligt)

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk
Maybe its a way to put pressure on Roma regarding Rugani...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)