Merih Demiral (19 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i know this is annoying because Demiral is young and had a great preseason but if we get 40mil for him its not some travesty.

thats a 22mil profit on a player we just signed and will likely not feature until the Coppa rolls around (when you look at who is ahead of him).

The guy has shown promise and grit but those are far from enough to be a certainty that he could succeed here.

There are far worse ways that the club could look to raise money/ trim the squad.

once again i would prefer to sell rugani or loan demiral of course but if those are not options...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
i know this is annoying because Demiral is young and had a great preseason but if we get 40mil for him its not some travesty.

thats a 22mil profit on a player we just signed and will likely not feature until the Coppa rolls around (when you look at who is ahead of him).

The guy has shown promise and grit but those are far from enough to be a certainty that he could succeed here.

There are far worse ways that the club could look to raise money/ trim the squad.

once again i would prefer to sell rugani or loan demiral of course but if those are not options...
Short time yeah but Chiellini and Bonucci are on their way out sooner than later and we have a potentially legendary parining in young De Ligt and Merih.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Why did we buy him if we were going to sell him and he looked better than all our other defenders in the preseason just send Rugani on loan to Roma and end this nonsense

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
bonucci is nowhere near his world class form for 2 years, he's not getting younger, and chiellini will retire too soon. we need a change of guards. if demiral is not good enough for juve, we can always sell him for 40m in a second.

for me, he should stay, 100%. i'd sell rugani and bonucci before him.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
That means even de ligt is going to leave as Chiellini and bonucci are the first choice cb pairing let us not sacrifice a young player due to our incompetence to sell our unwanted players
De Ligt is a backup himself and at this point Demiral is the backup to the backup.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Not surprised. Paratici continues to troll the fans.
Is it Paratici who's trolling though? So far its only a Twitter idiot who "reports" something he thinks that will get many likes and shares. If Merih doesn't wanna go, he wont go, just like Matuidi doesn't wanna go, like Mario doesn't wanna go, like Higuain doesn't wanna go, like Khedira doesn't wanna go, like Rugani doesn't wanna go, etc...

The interest from Milan in every single one of our players is understandable, every single one of our players is better than what they have, they are a Cagliari or a Genoa with Milan shirts and they haven't even reached the tunnel to start searching for a light at the end of it...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Relax guys we aint selling him after all that cordial presentation and stuff..

Shit, remembered we held one for Caldara as well... crap ))

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Short time yeah but Chiellini and Bonucci are on their way out sooner than later and we have a potentially legendary parining in young De Ligt and Merih.
lol this is caldara all over again. in fact caldara had several serie a seasons under his belt. demiral has six months and most of you have only ever seen him play a for what? 45 minutes in a pre season and already we cant sell him on for 20mil profit because he is a potential legend :howler: irreplaceable this guy.

its not as if we could short term the cash and sign a new promising CB next summer.

once agai i would like to keep him but stop pretending the guy is any higher than 4ch choice in the rankings or in any way some sure bet that we are selling. ffs some of you make it sound like he is de ligt tier

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
lol this is caldara all over again. in fact caldara had several serie a seasons under his belt. demiral has six months and most of you have only ever seen him play a for what? 45 minutes in a pre season and already we cant sell him on for 20mil profit because he is a potential legend :howler: irreplaceable this guy.

its not as if we could short term the cash and sign a new promising CB next summer.

once agai i would like to keep him but stop pretending the guy is any higher than 4ch choice in the rankings or in any way some sure bet that we are selling. ffs some of you make it sound like he is de ligt tier
Not often you see a young player impress this much in 6 months tho.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Demiral stays. This rumor is either false and we're putting pressure on Roma or Milan actually want Demiral but we should respond them 'you can have Rugani for 35m'.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Meh. Whatever. I have resigned myself to accepting that we are NEVER going to win the CL, unless we change this pathetic policy of selling, chopping and churning, and plusvalenza. No consistency, yes men as coaches, and the management just fucking around with the squad as they please.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Not surprised one bit by this :lol:

Ah well, we are probably going to sell Dybala too so I've chosen to be indifferent about the coming season

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Meh. Whatever. I have resigned myself to accepting that we are NEVER going to win the CL, unless we change this pathetic policy of selling, chopping and churning, and plusvalenza. No consistency, yes men as coaches, and the management just fucking around with the squad as they please.
thats a strong reaction to selling a 21 yo whose never played a competitive game for us before. i am much more worried by the policy of signing players who arent cater made to our teams needs. just sign whoever is available.

this policy is how you end up swapping dybala for lukaku with lukaku your starting CF for freaking sarriball. there is no CF worse for that role.that is what will prevent us from being the best side in europe

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
thats a strong reaction to selling a 21 yo whose never played a competitive game for us before. i am much more worried by the policy of signing players who arent cater made to our teams needs. just sign whoever is available.

this policy is how you end up swapping dybala for lukaku with lukaku your starting CF for freaking sarriball. there is no CF worse for that role.that is what will prevent us from being the best side in europe
On the other hand we don't know for sure if Paratici really wanted to do the swap and if at all. Maybe it was the media's bs or just a tactic to raise the price for inda? Nothing should be excluded and this management has done tremendous job bringing back Juve from Serie B to 8 scudetti in a row. While I agree that Lukaku doesn't fit Sarriball I don't see how Paratici wouldn't see that.

If we really wanted to get rid of Dybala, why would Paratici pull the plug on the sale to Spurs? Something doesn't add up here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)