Merih Demiral (12 Viewers)

yuvay

Apr 2, 2018
He supports war, then let him go fight, FK that, people giving him too much credit, hes talking and acting like a tough guy, put his ass to work, send him to war Turkey, go ahead, lets see if this tough guy goes and fights, WAR is manufactured for greedy agendas, and Turkey has been horrible all throughout time, time and time again. Do your homework before commenting, know what youre commenting about.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
He supports war, then let him go fight, FK that, people giving him too much credit, hes talking and acting like a tough guy, put his ass to work, send him to war Turkey, go ahead, lets see if this tough guy goes and fights, WAR is manufactured for greedy agendas, and Turkey has been horrible all throughout time, time and time again. Do your homework before commenting, know what youre commenting about.
He is not supporting war ....

anyone of you here will stand by his country at the good or the bad .... if you don't like it ..this is not his business .... but just respect his decision.

and by the way ... the hating towards Turkey from western is understandable ....it's a historical ...

Mezzala_7

Oct 15, 2019
No, i won't support everything germany does just because it's my country. What is this logic?
your country already support pkk terrorism against Turkiye. You give weapons to them trained them etc
and let them sell drugs in all over europe
pkk killed so many kids,babies,teacher in Turkiye that innocent blood is in your hand. We will take revenge from your country for this sooner or later dont worry.

ST Pauli support pkk sympathizer Deniz Naki but same team fired Cenk Enver Sahin because he support his country
hypocrite west
Your contries destroyed this region dont come to us with humanity card pls its funny when western people said that

- - - Updated - - -

btw Juve should sell merih demiral enjoy with overrated De ligt 85 m € hahaha :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
your country already support pkk terrorism against Turkiye. You give weapons to them trained them etc
pkk killed so many kids,babies,teacher in Turkiye that innocent blood is in your hand. We will take revenge from your country for this sooner or later dont worry.

ST Pauli support pkk sympathizer Deniz Naki but same team fired Cenk Enver Sahin because he support his country
hypocrite west
Your contries destroyed this region dont come to us with humanity card pls its funny when western people said that

- - - Updated - - -

btw Juve should sell merih demiral enjoy with overrated De ligt 85 m € hahaha :D
:lol:

Just make sure to stay where you are.

There are more than enough dumb people in my country already and we don't need another one.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

hypocrite west

- - - Updated - - -

What's with Turkish football supporters, repressed homosexuality??

yuvay

Apr 2, 2018
He is not supporting war ....

anyone of you here will stand by his country at the good or the bad .... if you don't like it ..this is not his business .... but just respect his decision.

and by the way ... the hating towards Turkey from western is understandable ....it's a historical ...
Im armenian, if anyone knows how horrible Turks have been in history, its we armenians, my great grandparents were in the armenian Genocide that Turkey tried to commit against the armenians. Anyway.

Jul 2, 2006
I'm ashamed of Germany.

I'm ashamed because we supplied Turk roaches with 350 Leopard 2A4 tanks to operate in Syria. If not for them turkish ground forces would consist of donkeys with slingshots.
do your homework before spewing bullshit. it is not like those tanks are donated. besides, Necmeddin Erbakan was one of the leading engineers in leopard project. Erbakan, who was the leader of the first Islamic Party in Turkish Republic and one of the mentors of Erdogan.

Also, Turkish weapon industry made a big jump thanks to weapon embargos you guys impose. %70 of it is already Turkish product and it is growing up, so we will have more than slingshots in any case.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
I care for the Kurds, they appear to be the only stan inhabitants who resemble human beans. I would take in a qt kurdish girl as refugee
Hmm..
There are plenty of them in Germany. The type of people to jump people who're alone, cheating and stealing and not ashamed of exploiting old lonely women :D a conniving bunch.

But many of them are kafirs though, so the priority and partial sympathy can be understood.

Türker, Kurde, Araber. Kanaken sind Kananen, nein?

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hmm..
There are plenty of them in Germany. The type of people to jump people who're alone, cheating and stealing and not ashamed of exploiting old lonely women :D a conniving bunch.

But many of them are kafirs though, so the priority and partial sympathy can be understood.

Türker, Kurde, Araber. Kanaken sind Kananen, nein?
black Kurds?

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Nedved: "I was the one who talked to Demiral. Everyone has freedom of expression, but we wanted to understand the gesture of the boy. The gesture took place in the national team and we wait when the competent bodies will evaluate and we will have to stick to their decision."
"However with Demiral's gesture, for us there is no violation of the code of ethics."

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
gotta say, the part where he pulled out a map of Syria, pointed to Kurdish territory and did the throat slitting motion was a bit unnecessary if im being completey honest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)