Merih Demiral (28 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I have never seen in my life so many ignorant hypocrite guys together. Unbelievably. Ja ik kom uit nederland. Maar ben niet zo oneerlijk Al's jullie fanboys van M.De Ligt. 1milljoen fouten maar alsnog mag hij blijven spelen. Nee anderen verdiennen geen kans. Ik hoop dat hij weg gaat bij juventus. En over paar jaar gaan jullie huilen. Wat een verdediger die Demiral. Jankerds bijelkaar
Google translate stronk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I have never seen in my life so many ignorant hypocrite guys together. Unbelievably. Ja ik kom uit nederland. Maar ben niet zo oneerlijk Al's jullie fanboys van M.De Ligt. 1milljoen fouten maar alsnog mag hij blijven spelen. Nee anderen verdiennen geen kans. Ik hoop dat hij weg gaat bij juventus. En over paar jaar gaan jullie huilen. Wat een verdediger die Demiral. Jankerds bijelkaar
Conversely I have never seen such an ignorant guy alone in my life. Usually your kind bunches together, but here you are alone, speaking much gobbledy-gook. That takes courage. I commend you for your bravery.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
u would be a good lawyer.U are not fair. U say De ligt should get 100 chances and the other defenders none. If u are saying that De Ligt still atm is higher in order then the other 2 defenders then this the last time we spoke.
I don't need to say it. Sarri says it. And he's our manager. So as long as he continues starting De Ligt over Demiral and Rugani he clearly rates him higher in order.

Life isn't fair, suck it up. If you were born in the 17th Century, you'd have lived in a powerful Ottoman Empire, a civilization at its zenith. Unfortunately for you, that empire crumbled, and now you live amongst the ruins of former splendours, a nation no longer relevant, so you ride the coattails of those, like Demiral who escape this decay, and it hurts you to watch your compadre languishing on the bench behind De Ligt. I get it. You have my sympathy.

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Really had high hopes for this guy. Know very little about political situation over there but sure wish he kept his mouth shut. As one would say to the NBA players talking political, Demiral, "just kick and head the ball". Has to eventually go IMO since I can't see his issue every going away completely. Isn't some star player to boot.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
No. De Ligt is the greatest CB talent since young Kompany.Hes 20 years old and already abig CV taking into account the captain's armband at the age of 18 in a not so small club like Ajax.
Time... FFS hes a natural future capitano material.
I give a shit if someone says we'll sell him in 2 years. We are no longer financially and sportingly lower than Barcelona or PSG.

EOT and let's move on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)