Merih Demiral (15 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Nedved: "I was the one who talked to Demiral. Everyone has freedom of expression, but we wanted to understand the gesture of the boy. The gesture took place in the national team and we wait when the competent bodies will evaluate and we will have to stick to their decision."
"However with Demiral's gesture, for us there is no violation of the code of ethics."
I wonder what is our code of ethics? Because surely it cant be in line with supporting ethnic cleansing. Dumb move by this guy, you dont bring politics into sport.

Oct 11, 2019
If Demiral still doesnt get a proper chance to start. Then I dont know wtf is wrong with Sarri. People said he did get a chance liars. 1 game stupid penalty end one wrong pass. That's it.

De ligt so many mistakes just unbelievably end he still gets chance after chance. 3 against napoli alone let's not talk about the other games.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Probably worth a try now.

Neither De Ligt or Bonucci are commanding the box, we need someone to attack loose balls. Too often the first ball in isn't cleared and it bounces around the box.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
If Demiral still doesnt get a proper chance to start. Then I dont know wtf is wrong with Sarri. People said he did get a chance liars. 1 game stupid penalty end one wrong pass. That's it.

De ligt so many mistakes just unbelievably end he still gets chance after chance. 3 against napoli alone let's not talk about the other games.
This is the reason why you weren’t crowned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 11, 2019
If Demiral still doesnt get a fair chance to start. Then I dont know wtf is wrong with Sarri. People said he did get a chance liars. 1 game stupid penalty end one wrong pass. That's it.

De ligt so many mistakes just unbelievably and he still gets chance after chance. 3 against napoli alone let's not talk about the other games.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the reason why you weren’t crowned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dont know what to say on your answer. Thanks

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If Demiral still doesnt get a fair chance to start. Then I dont know wtf is wrong with Sarri. People said he did get a chance liars. 1 game stupid penalty end one wrong pass. That's it.

De ligt so many mistakes just unbelievably and he still gets chance after chance. 3 against napoli alone let's not talk about the other games.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know what to say on your answer. Thanks
:touched:

Thank you for repeating this super insightful post. No one noticed it the first time. Much wisdom to be gained. Glad you changed proper chance to fair chance though. Muy importante.

Oct 11, 2019
:touched:

Thank you for repeating this super insightful post. No one noticed it the first time. Much wisdom to be gained. Glad you changed proper chance to fair chance though. Muy importante.
I have never seen in my life so many ignorant hypocrite guys together. Unbelievably. Ja ik kom uit nederland. Maar ben niet zo oneerlijk Al's jullie fanboys van M.De Ligt. 1milljoen fouten maar alsnog mag hij blijven spelen. Nee anderen verdiennen geen kans. Ik hoop dat hij weg gaat bij juventus. En over paar jaar gaan jullie huilen. Wat een verdediger die Demiral. Jankerds bijelkaar

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I have never seen in my life so many ignorant hypocrite guys together. Unbelievably. Ja ik kom uit nederland. Maar ben niet zo oneerlijk Al's jullie fanboys van M.De Ligt. 1milljoen fouten maar alsnog mag hij blijven spelen. Nee anderen verdiennen geen kans. Ik hoop dat hij weg gaat bij juventus. En over paar jaar gaan jullie huilen. Wat een verdediger die Demiral. Jankerds bijelkaar
reporting for talking in a foreign language, turkish in this case

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)