Merih Demiral (20 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
@Turk_Bianconero @TheUncrownedKing

- - - Updated - - -

Florenzi did his two times in a row because he came back too soon. Strootman twice too iirc. Neither of them were the same after.

Demiral’s attitude and drive hopefully makes him the type to succeed and get back to his best. Hopefully he’s patient though and doesn’t try to come back too early. He’s got a long career ahead.

And the zionists are out to destroy it, so he needs to play it safe.
Exactly why I would actually prefer that he misses the Euros.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
@Turk_Bianconero @TheUncrownedKing

- - - Updated - - -

Florenzi did his two times in a row because he came back too soon. Strootman twice too iirc. Neither of them were the same after.

Demiral’s attitude and drive hopefully makes him the type to succeed and get back to his best. Hopefully he’s patient though and doesn’t try to come back too early. He’s got a long career ahead.

And the zionists are out to destroy it, so he needs to play it safe.
Look at Pjaca

Hes quite slim though and I think a slimmer frame helps, stocky players like Pjaca worry me more with these types of injuries

I've seen conflicting reports
Is it a full acl tear or partial? And is it meniscus as well?

Last edited:

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
As someone who went through the same injury three years ago, I feel gutted for the guy. He was diving in every challenge without thinking and I can guarantee he will never do that again, no matter how reckless he was before the tear.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
As someone who went through the same injury three years ago, I feel gutted for the guy. He was diving in every challenge without thinking and I can guarantee he will never do that again, no matter how reckless he was before the tear.
You never know, that might actually be a good thing as far as Merih's game is concerned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)