Merih Demiral (14 Viewers)

Mar 3, 2014
Holger Badstuber is probably the worst case scenario. He injured it in 2012 @ at ~22 years old. Injured it again and his career went into a tail spin.
https://www.transfermarkt.us/holger-badstuber/verletzungen/spieler/54659

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/may/11/acl-injuries-sports-athletes-careers

Not a defender but best case is Roberto Baggio. He tore his at age 18...

Ronaldo's sounded particularly severe.
https://www.fourfourtwo.com/us/performance/training/ronaldos-knee-cap-exploded-it-was-his-thigh

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm disappointed by Demiral. I expected a Turkish warrior to be tougher.
Do you guys also think that De Ligt's Ajax Jewish connections had something to do with this?

Edit: Italy in the same group as Turkey at the Euros. This explains a lot.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm disappointed by Demiral. I expected a Turkish warrior to be tougher.
Do you guys also think that De Ligt's Ajax Jewish connections had something to do with this?

Edit: Italy in the same group as Turkey at the Euros. This explains a lot.
are you suggesting a Tonya Harding esque takedown occured?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
are you suggesting a Tonya Harding esque takedown occured?
I don't know. I know that Roberto Mancini was in the stands. Coincidence? Also, how many Italian internationals between Juve and Roma? And see how close Gianluca Mancini is - the Roma CB who just got his first caps for Italy. How far and unable to protect his teammate Bonucci was.
De Ligt, Bonucci, both Mancinis, Pellegrini, Florenzi... so many people at the Olimpico who had so much to gain from Demiral's injury.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Zaniolo knee surgery successful

Football Italia
Roma have confirmed that Nicolò Zaniolo underwent surgery to reconstruct his ACL and meniscus following an injury in last night’s defeat to Juventus.
Zaniolo was taken off in the 36th minute, and it was later announced that he had ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee, with additional meniscus damage.
The Giallorossi’s official Twitter account posted a message saying the attacking midfielder underwent successful surgery to repair his knee.
“On Monday afternoon Nicolò Zaniolo underwent the reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee, along with repairs to the external meniscus,” read the statement.
“The surgery, performed by Professor Mariani, was successful. Zaniolo will begin his recovery on Tuesday.”
The recovery time on an injury like Zaniolo’s is generally around four to six months, and it’s expected that the 20-year-old will miss Euro 2020.
“Thank you all for the support and affection you have shown me during the past few hours. I can’t wait to get back out there. Forza Roma!”

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Just saw this.

Roma winger Diego Perotti commented on Zaniolo’s injury following last night’s game.

“The pitch at the Stadio Olimpico has never been good, it isn’t one of the best in Serie A. There are always holes, it’s not a good pitch,” Perotti said in the mixed zone.

But I think some of those injuries were also at their training ground.
And Lazio played on it the day before - the first time the Rome sides have played at home on consecutive days for many years, I think it's decades in fact.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
So sad for him and zaniolo... i hope he will come back but i also hardly remember players that had the same level after that Kind of injury...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

mondo1

May 14, 2006
So sad for him and zaniolo... i hope he will come back but i also hardly remember players that had the same level after that Kind of injury...

Lets See how Sané does, he should be back in some weeks... well Reus is another example but also he never reached his best

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't know. I know that Roberto Mancini was in the stands. Coincidence? Also, how many Italian internationals between Juve and Roma? And see how close Gianluca Mancini is - the Roma CB who just got his first caps for Italy. How far and unable to protect his teammate Bonucci was.
De Ligt, Bonucci, both Mancinis, Pellegrini, Florenzi... so many people at the Olimpico who had so much to gain from Demiral's injury.
@Turk_Bianconero @TheUncrownedKing

- - - Updated - - -

Holger Badstuber is probably the worst case scenario. He injured it in 2012 @ at ~22 years old. Injured it again and his career went into a tail spin.
https://www.transfermarkt.us/holger-badstuber/verletzungen/spieler/54659

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/may/11/acl-injuries-sports-athletes-careers

Not a defender but best case is Roberto Baggio. He tore his at age 18...

Ronaldo's sounded particularly severe.
https://www.fourfourtwo.com/us/performance/training/ronaldos-knee-cap-exploded-it-was-his-thigh
Florenzi did his two times in a row because he came back too soon. Strootman twice too iirc. Neither of them were the same after.

Demiral’s attitude and drive hopefully makes him the type to succeed and get back to his best. Hopefully he’s patient though and doesn’t try to come back too early. He’s got a long career ahead.

And the zionists are out to destroy it, so he needs to play it safe.

skyshard

Oct 2, 2018
This feels worse than Chiello's injury. Demiral looked like his heir for years and years to come. He could have single handedly manage the defense in CL games this year and cover it for Bonucci (who is gonna be our downfall in CL, again). What will he be like when he returns? I hope for the best.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yup, watch some pre acl clips of him, as amazing as he was post acl, he would have been next level without that injury imo
That last season of his before the ACL when he was 22 and he scored 32 goals, 10 in 10 games in the CL leading us to the final. Del Piero would have been Cristiano/Messi level goal-scorer without doing in his ACL.

Now we have to put up with muppets acting like Totti was as good or better. :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)