{merged} Which athletic shoe brand do you prefer? (2 Viewers)

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #103
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
    Blackmint is being a stupid communist... :rolleyes::LOL:

but honestly mate, get a hold of yourself!!
    Meh. Im not a communist. But i believe advertising is utter bullshit. Im showing my pont in the only way i know how.. sarcasm!:D

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #104
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

not particularly; as long as they're comfortable and they don't look too goofy, I'll take them over a pair of overpriced sweatshop product any day.

I think Nike should get a new advertising slogan: "By kids, for kids"
    Yeah, no one wants to look stupid.. thats acceptable. But nike air or whatever or whatever, what is the difference? Does it match you as a person to have those shoes? Do you feel the need to experiment with every shoe to find out which identiys you?

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #106
    Well martin is online right now.. and hasnt said much. Perhaps he approves..? (I dont want to speak for you martin btw)

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #110
    dont mean to be a jackass mikhail, but why are you closing them? If martin himself didnt, i think that could justify the content.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    You've made your point blackmint. They don't serve any further function. This one, and the other one I can't remember the name of, haven't disintegrated into inane chatter (at least not yet), so I've left them alone. That and I seem to be in a slightly irritable mood for no good reason. :p

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #114
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    Post edited to satisfy Sergio's desire to have me moderate him. :confused: - Mikhail :p
    I feel im in moscow in 1953.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    I feel im in moscow in 1953.
    Sure, I can just see Joe Stalin there, executing people because they demanded to have their families wiped out. Some things don't deserve to be joked about.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #118
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Sure, I can just see Joe Stalin there, executing people because they demanded to have their families wiped out. Some things don't deserve to be joked about.
    As in editing of press. Stalin was also dead by that time. So get the facts straight.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    As in editing of press. Stalin was also dead by that time. So get the facts straight.
    I've yet to hear of a press which asked the government to edit it. Or conviscate an issue. And that's what he wanted you to think. :p

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #120
    It was only a light little thing. But given, it was a bit harsh to raise that event.

apologies...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)