{merged} Which athletic shoe brand do you prefer? (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Its tough finding a reputable glue-dealer in Rhode Island though. They tell you its glue, but really, they just mix some Elmer's glue with mayonaise and hope you don't notice.
Hey... at least they don't add water or deisel into the gasoline they sell at the gas stations :D

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Does anyone hear remember the brand British Knights?? I always wondered if they had them in Britain.

They couldn't have been stupid enough to produce those failed abortions, could they??

Adidas and Nike for myself. Reebok sucks.
As a child, my first pair of shoes were British Knights, I think. I know that they're British something.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
None of the above.

Do you know how many Americans whose entire idea of exercise is eating a Big Mac wear althetic shoes? Hoardes of people who could hardly walk a 60-minute half-mile in an air-conditioned shopping mall without keeling over wear them religiously.

OK, I will wear athletic shoes when I play sports (and I won't say which brand). But for the most part, I've personally boycotted athletic shoes altogether once the $100/pair Air Jordans started coming out in the 80s -- and every out-of-shape marshmallow started accessorizing like they were going to win an Olympic track & field event.

For years I've simply bought dress shoes and casual shoes that have nothing athletic about them. The wannabees can wear them all they want. They're not fooling anybody.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
You are sorta what i rant about. Do you care what shoe you wear as long as it fits?
not particularly; as long as they're comfortable and they don't look too goofy, I'll take them over a pair of overpriced sweatshop product any day.

I think Nike should get a new advertising slogan: "By kids, for kids"

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
#1- Hell yea, me too. Lets take Blackmint out back and shoot him
#2- Hell no, and maybe we should take you out back instead of Blackmint
#3- All of the above
#4- None of the above
#5- We want Alex Samatar to come back
#6- I don't give a rat's ass either way, but Serge has the coolest avatar in the history of Juventuz.com:D
:undecide: :lazy:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
If we're talking about running, New balance definitely makes the best shoes for my feet... And if we're talking about football-shoes, I'm with Adi Dasler's gang all the way... :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)