Merged: Post-CL depression and future outlook (1 Viewer)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
yes we did got kicked out from the Champions League, but let's say the truth... La Corunia deserved to go through and we don't have something to offer in the next stages with our defense this year. At least we'll not get to the end and then be disappointed, like last year.
We still have the League and the Cup, and we'll try to give Milan and Roma a hell of a fight. We'r not giving up, and we have to give our best in the next games.
We have to be with Juve even on its downfalls
FORZA JUVE... and I want the Scudetto!!

don't lose hope

Buy on AliExpress.com

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
They say Juve era is over
No this is the Time we Destroy and Rebuild
we still the Strongest CLub

First of all we have to get all these cowards, traitors, flunkies, gold diggers, ungrateful players that we have to get ridd off
Inorder to return the pure essence of Juve to the CLUB
that means we destroy and rebuild

Edgar Davids
We took you from Milan where you were forgotten rotting on the bench. IN Juventus we gave you confidence and the oppertunity to get your self esteem back. Slowly we molded you into the worlds greatest Defensive Midfielder making you possess qualities that you had only dreamed of before. INtroducing you to new offensive and playmaking abilities you had never have shown at AJax and Milan. ANd now you want to leave us for FREE? Speaking of how ROme is such a much more pleasant plays to live then TUrin refusing to extend your contract with the club that saved your carrear.

Since we on the subject of Traitors and Flunkies
David Trezeguet
We bought you for how much $35million? How do you repay us by leaving us for nothing!? We gave you a chance when Henry and Anelka were the big names of France believed in you and helped you get yourself back into the France NT. We sold the ITalian N9 inroder to give you a chance and stood by you by all your injury problems because of your skinny figure and bone structure and we get what
No Love, No Loyality, No Community. Now you say you either leave for free or for us to pay you inflated wages that will scar the club economic health.

Nedved
You were incredible beating and defying all the critics pulling a strong weight. But after the awards and prizes. You can't stand on your own 2 feet, Be your own man WE belivie in you BELIEVE in yourself!!

Conte, PEsotto, Montero, Ferrara and Iuliano
I got nothing but love for you! We stood together through Champions League victories and Scudettos but every dog has got its day. And now its time to move on. Before Juve used to sell their players even sometimes when they weren't passed their peak like Carrera/Torichelli/Jugovic/Vialli but now we hold on to them for too long.

This post is about cleaning up house our OWN Backyard

Destroy & Rebuild

Davids OUT --------------->IN Manele BLASI
Trezeguet Out -----------> IN ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC
Nedved OUT --------------> IN Andres D'ALESSANDRO
Montero OUT--------------> IN DANIELE BONERA
Ferrara/Iuliano OUT -----> IN Matteo Ferrari
Pessoto OUT --------------> IN Daniel Alves

Remember
BLOOD of a Slave
Heart of a KING

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
too rite we dont ;)

not until i see maldini lifting lo scudetto or fiore lifting coppa italia, we still have a slight chance :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
you all might laugh , but am gonna say it " Forza Juve " ... it was really hard period for us to play without main players..so i wont discuss about lastnight bcuz u all already did.. all i ask you people is be by Juve Side..Lets not leav them .... plus i ask those who wishes us to loss against milan , to go to hell...and who is not real juventino Don't post... Forza Juve, Visca Black N White , InLife InDeath Juve4everrrr... Dp we all pray for you to recover.. Nedyy Juve always needs ur Turbo.. Lippi ur the MAN ! God Bless Juve! LET'S HOPE WE KICK ASSES NEXT YEAR IN CL! i love juveeeeee!

OP
JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    yeah that's the spirit... we'll not go the match on sunday thinking a draw or a low margin defeat is a good result. That would be the worst thing- be like Inter.
    We'r Juve and we shouldn't be afraid of any side. If we lose, then we should make some conclusions.

hope the crowd in the Delle Alpi will give Juve a good push.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    :LOL: this is funny.......

NOT :rolleyes:

again, i agree.....but only to some extent.

and i sed many times, please not bonera!! :fero:

bahraini

May 20, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    you all might laugh , but am gonna say it " Forza Juve " ... it was really hard period for us to play without main players..so i wont discuss about lastnight bcuz u all already did.. all i ask you people is be by Juve Side..Lets not leav them .... plus i ask those who wishes us to loss against milan , to go to hell...and who is not real juventino Don't post... Forza Juve, Visca Black N White , InLife InDeath Juve4everrrr... Dp we all pray for you to recover.. Nedyy Juve always needs ur Turbo.. Lippi ur the MAN ! God Bless Juve! LET'S HOPE WE KICK ASSES NEXT YEAR IN CL! i love juveeeeee!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
    :fero:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    man, we don't have to get crazy! IMO it was clear that we won't win the CL, as we had a flop on the transfermarkt-->Legrottaglie. Everybody thought he would solve everything, but he did nothing. Our defense got no strength and it was just a matter of time till we would drop out! Now or in the next round. Believe me, noone wins a CL with so many injuries and such a bad defense.

How to make it better???
    Sell Trezeguet, as he shows no determination. Get Zlatan or a other striker, who can score like mad. Get another big striker. Cause we need at least two big heading strikers. Get two defenders. It doesn't matter who we buy, he should just be concentrated and save. Mexes would be my choice.
    Get a sub for Davids as we lack depth in midfield.

Thats all! Don't change the coach, don't sell Nedved and keep cool! Things like this happen, as we can't get into the Final every year. I think Lippi should concentrate on the Coppa, so we get a trophy! Just for fun!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I agree with Sutnop 100%. The game against Milan this Sunday will tell... Destroy and Rebuild, before it's too late and next season is also thrown out into trash. Lippi's 10 year affair is over. Life goes on, football has changed and we must change with it.

Thuram to Real
    Davidz to Barca permanently
    Trezequet to Chelsea
    Nedved to somewhere
    Lippi to Italian National
    Ferrara/Iuliano/Montero/Pesotto - cut their salaries and wait until they retire- nobody would want them anyways...

This is what Nedved said yesterday (SoccerAge)

And can Nedved envisage reaching a future final with Juve?: "For me yes, but if the club decides otherwise then I will try with another club."
    http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/t7459.html

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++
    yes we did got kicked out from the Champions League, but let's say the truth... La Corunia deserved to go through and we don't have something to offer in the next stages with our defense this year. At least we'll not get to the end and then be disappointed, like last year.
    We still have the League and the Cup, and we'll try to give Milan and Roma a hell of a fight. We'r not giving up, and we have to give our best in the next games.
    We have to be with Juve even on its downfalls
    FORZA JUVE... and I want the Scudetto!!

don't lose hope
    dude :thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Why are you throwing out accusations at the players for being traitors!?

Trezeguet is getting paid peanuts compared to other players of his caliber, and if Juve won't give him a bit more bang for his buck, Trezeguet has every right to question his value to the team and their long-term intentions for him.

As for Nedved, I hardly think statements like this:

after the awards and prizes. You can't stand on your own 2 feet, Be your own man WE belivie in you BELIEVE in yourself!!
    I hardly think he's gonna believe in himself :rolleyes:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++
    At least we'll not get to the end and then be disappointed, like last year.
    In that case, why don't we just get knocked out of every competition on purpose, that way we don't run the risk of a disappointing final defeat

:groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)