Merged: Post-CL depression and future outlook (1 Viewer)

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
This is what Nedved said yesterday (SoccerAge)

And can Nedved envisage reaching a future final with Juve?: "For me yes, but if the club decides otherwise then I will try with another club."
http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/t7459.html
Neddy want to stay but Mr. Moggi:fero: wants more money. I don't know why we are in problems? we were last year a very sound club in the world but what happened? We didn't buy any new star! What happened to our old lady? Can you answer my question?:confused:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sutnop ] ++
Davids OUT --------------->IN Manele BLASI
Trezeguet Out -----------> IN ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC
Nedved OUT --------------> IN Andres D'ALESSANDRO
Montero OUT--------------> IN DANIELE BONERA
Ferrara/Iuliano OUT -----> IN Matteo Ferrari
Pessoto OUT --------------> IN Daniel Alves
I agree with everything except D'alessandro. Change that to Rosicky or Van der Vaart and you've got a good transfer campaign.

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++

Neddy want to stay but Mr. Moggi:fero: wants more money. I don't know why we are in problems? we were last year a very sound club in the world but what happened? We didn't buy any new star! What happened to our old lady? Can you answer my question?:confused:
The old lady is old now :D

Jul 28, 2002
blasi.... we already go thim, great player...not

Bonera, please, to replae the tarnished legend montero, dont think so.

D'ale, rosikcy, VDV and diego could all do wonder for juve,especially diego, cos he has the stregnth in a similar way to neddy, sumink VDV and d'ale dont have.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
blasi.... we already go thim, great player...not

Bonera, please, to replae the tarnished legend montero, dont think so.

D'ale, rosikcy, VDV and diego could all do wonder for juve,especially diego, cos he has the stregnth in a similar way to neddy, sumink VDV and d'ale dont have.
Diego has strength and VDV doesn't? Where the hell did you get that? Diego is one cm shorter and 3 kg heavier, so there isn't much physical difference between them. I've seen both play, and niether one is particularly weak or strong physically. So, unless you are talking about mental strength or something, I think that you're way off.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Diego has strength and VDV doesn't? Where the hell did you get that? Diego is one cm shorter and 3 kg heavier, so there isn't much physical difference between them. I've seen both play, and niether one is particularly weak or strong physically. So, unless you are talking about mental strength or something, I think that you're way off.
yeah, but VDV is dutch...

;) :D

crazyraptor83

Oct 15, 2003
Davids OUT --------------->IN Manele BLASI
Trezeguet Out -----------> IN ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC
Nedved OUT --------------> IN Diego
Montero OUT--------------> IN DANIELE BONERA
Iuliano OUT ---------------> IN Matteo Ferrari

Just let Ferrara and Pessotto retire in Juve......it's ok...

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

In that case, why don't we just get knocked out of every competition on purpose, that way we don't run the risk of a disappointing final defeat

:groan:
loser!
:irritate:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

In that case, why don't we just get knocked out of every competition on purpose, that way we don't run the risk of a disappointing final defeat

:groan:
serioulsy Graham, i'm with Oded on this one... truely, we didn't have much to offer specially that we had more injuries and it's unlikely we'll get better all of a suddon.

It's not great that we got knocked out so early, but it's better than losing 4-0 to Milan or Real later on.

like Oded and everyone else said, let's put on a brave fight till the end!! This goes for the fans as well as the players!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by epitaph ] ++

loser!
:irritate:
\Sar"casm\, n.

A keen, reproachful expression; a satirical remark uttered with some degree of scorn or contempt; a taunt; a gibe; a cutting jest.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Nah, I'd prefer Aimar. If we sell Trez and Nedved, we have enough money for sure to buy Aimar. Aimar would solve all our offensive problems, and trust me we have them. Aimar is best with a tall striker like Carew. Even if we stick with Trez, with Aimar, trez will score much more goals. My opinion. I wouldn't mind selling Nedved for Aimar. But only Aimar. D'Alesssandro or Diego or whatsoever people, they cant be trusted to be Juve's main playmaker. We need established players.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I totally agree with PersianMafia, Aimar would be perfect. Although i can't see Lippi/Moggi getting anyone whos not already playing in the Serie A, except for maybe Rosicky.

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
I want to see Juve keeps on fighting till the end. I don't care much it we lose as well as our players do their best.

I'll keep on supporting juve!

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I hope we can do well for the remainder of the season. I am not expecting much now after they lost in the CL, I was hoping they could leave the defeat last year behind and win it this year, but they couldn't do it.
Well, anyway, I hope we will get new players, good ones, in the summer and be at top shape for next season!
All we can do is pray and hope! Forza Juve, I an by the Old Lady's side forever!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
These are very hard time for juve, i don't think coach Lippi will have harder time than these.I think if any team had the same conditions they would've sunk immedietly in that game against Depor.In that game we should've won but Miccoli and the referee had other opinions.

Now we have the Milan match.Its a really tough match.Milan have a full team, we have a half team.Alex and Miccoli are added to the team of injured players.

Lippi will need to find a new blind.Mybe give a couple of new players a chance to shine.The only mistake
Lippi made in the Depor match is that he didn't start with Pessoto.

We have a great team and a great coach, we won't go down easy. If milan think they have an easy, they better think again.

We will make The Delli Alpi a real Cemetary and all the milan players are the dead.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
...seriously... enough threads about what we're gonna do now...

don't take it personally sateeh, but every second thread now is "we have to come bacK', or "what do we do now", or "we need to move on and concentrate on scudetto"

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Man, I thought this is a forum with juve supporters, but I think i am wrong here! Destroy, rebuild.....thats so stupid.

Face it------------> You can't win against Depor (2nd in la liga) with these players injured:
Maresca
Trezeguet
Tudor
Zambrotta
Birindelli
Del Piero

Thats impossible!!!!! So we had luck this season. Not just the injuries, we also gambled on the transfermarket and Legro had a decent season. We will solve the problem by bringing in depth in the squad and buy two defenders.

To sell the winner of Pallon d'or and the best coach Juve maybe ever had is stupid and so false. One day those "fans" praise Nedved and love him, the next day they want Aimar and other to replace him! THATS STUPID

Lets make the best of the season by winning the Coppa and end the season on second place, to qualifie directly for the CL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)