Mercato news 2011 (updated infrequently/when we can be arsed) (3 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Do you think you are being cute by hurling insults? You know, your posts would be decent and interesting to read if it were not for all the shit in between that you dish out. You don't need to resort to name calling and borderline racial slurs to make your point. In my mind that is weak and pathetic, sadly befitting your name (if you even know what it means in Arabic). I could resort to the same tactics, but I guess I am not as classless or childish as you are. How old are you btw? 15? I am just curious. I'd hate to beat you up if I saw you in person as well, as I don't beat up cowards (who hide behind their computers, cower in fear, and then spew shit from their mouth assuming it's all macho and stuff), the elderly, women, and children.

In any case, you make some valid points about Real recouping a lot of the money they spent from Image rights; however, we are not in a position to compete, and never have been. To fund the purchases of Buffon, Nedved, and Thuram we had to sell Zidane and Inzaghi. We have never spent excessively on one single player without there being a trade-off. The purcahse of Diego this summer was the largest sum of money we have spent on a single player in quite a long time. Our policy is to be run like a business, profitable, self-sucfficient and sustainable.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
Do you think you are being cute by hurling insults? You know, your posts would be decent and interesting to read if it were not for all the shit in between that you dish out. You don't need to resort to name calling and borderline racial slurs to make your point. In my mind that is weak and pathetic, sadly befitting your name (if you even know what it means in Arabic). I could resort to the same tactics, but I guess I am not as classless or childish as you are. How old are you btw? 15? I am just curious. I'd hate to beat you up if I saw you in person as well, as I don't beat up cowards (who hide behind their computers, cower in fear, and then spew shit from their mouth assuming it's all macho and stuff), the elderly, women, and children.

In any case, you make some valid points about Real recouping a lot of the money they spent from Image rights; however, we are not in a position to compete, and never have been. To fund the purchases of Buffon, Nedved, and Thuram we had to sell Zidane and Inzaghi. We have never spent excessively on one single player without there being a trade-off. The purcahse of Diego this summer was the largest sum of money we have spent on a single player in quite a long time. Our policy is to be run like a business, profitable, self-sucfficient and sustainable.
Again with this name calling and the arabic language.... Maybe you should check your facts again? Sb please can you borrow him a 'clean finger'???
hmmm strange - whom did you say was the 'coward'???
About beating me up ... here you got me badly!!! For the rest of my life I would be scared from you and your 'thai' punches... :andyandbarcelona:

Now seriously - if you wonna do sth about it - the country is on my signature. You are more than welcome! About the age - I would try to 'surprise you'.

About running it 'like a business' - I do believe everyone, even 'Chelsea' and 'Real M' are doing just that. And every business needs a time of some investments, before you start reaping the profit. With a soccer team you are 'reaping' the profits every year not only by claiming trophies, but also by selling shirts, image rights etc...etc...
All right, I agree with our policy, that shirt sales should not be a priority over trophies, that a team should be made of soccer players foremost, not models and etc. But we are in a moment of rebuilding and frankly we would need a bit of both for the good of the club. Besides changing Grygera(the player) with Sergio Ramos(the galactico/showman) might not be such a bad idea...right?

And yet I suggested just trying for Aguero, when obviously we would spend 75-85% of this money signing Rossi.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
For the Millionth time, I am not Thai; oh. and btw, "Thai" punches are strong. Try being on the end of one. Have you ever seen any Muay Thai fights? Believe me, you will be suprised. As for the name calling, I don't recall saying anything insulting or borderline racial like yourself. Check your posts, and then come and address me.

Malta is a nice country btw, and I am assuming you understand Arabic, as a lot of the Maltese language uses Arabic, around 30% or so I believe. Now, let's drop the hostilities and focus on the football.

You make some valid points, and I am not disgreeing with you; however, our policy has never been to buy expensive or focus on Galacticos. Remember, a team needs to be comprised of a few stars and a lot of solid, hard-working individuals. You can't have a team of 11 Zidanes, Messis, or Kakas. You need balance. There is no way you could manage too many inflated egos. However, it is clear we do need to stengthen certain departments, particularly the defence, and more specifically both fullback positions. Let's wait and see what suprises the summer Mercato brings about.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Ever notice that the papers have Juventus linked with every available player on the market this summer. It's like we really have become Inter (1990-2006). 95% of these horseshit players are really of no interes to Juve, but who cares about the truth during the silly season?

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Juventus Football Club. It takes lots of heart to be a true Juventus fan. I'am a true Juventus fan. and i truly respect our policy of not overspending on players. We are the most successful team in Italy and Top 5 in Europe and we accomplish this without a team of galacticos but rather of hardworking footballers that gave there all for this precious jersey. That's what Juventus is.. a hardworking team that never gives up and don't like losing. We recently purchase a great player. that could be rank top 5 in the world. a player that decided to go to juve not for the money but for the possibility of taking a prestigious club back to the top and reaching legendary status in football for his profile. My POINT IS..Real Madrid is a Soap Opera while Juventus is authentic Football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)