Mercato news 2011 (updated infrequently/when we can be arsed) (3 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He lives in a false reality
:shifty: I m disappointed from you...
Seriously Cronios, get a grip.

Have you forgotten that when we went down to B we lost many important starting XI players, wc players.

You expected us to instantly buy 5-6 stars when we got promoted again? At least be realistic about your arguments.
I m more realistic than many forumers here who were dreaming of titles...
And of course i wasnt expecting that, thats precisely what i am saying,
to the ones dreaming for that!!!
Talk about revinisionism.....Us lacking star power as a club is funny really, considering we had most Golden Balls winners of any club (tied with Milan), and usually pioneered in transfer record fee or just biggiest signings of certain periods, all the way from the John Charles (record fee then), Sivori signings, to even Liam Brady, Platini, and Baggio who was a world record signing then. To lastly likes of Gigi and Pavel that are top 10 record signings etc.
I cant speak for the times i wasnt even born yet, they dont concern me much, since i am not a glory hunter.
Times to change and our ability to buy is mostly affected the status of our owners.
We made some investments in the past of course, but not as many as the other competitive teams around us. Moggi has been complaining for decades that we dont have the capital to spend like Real, Inter or Milan, do you deny that???
indeed enough with it...enough of your persistent berating of the team, the players, the management...you really think Juve was never big enough to sign the biggest players in the world? we have broken transfer records a few times in our glorious history so when you state something like:

well, it sounds absolutely ridiculous...by the way, guess who is the most expensive GK in the world?
If you cant stand criticism, you can add me to your ignore list!
If you have any to contribute, feel free to do it properly, with argumentation.
Personal conflicts are not my hobby and following my around in the forums just to disagree with me, using smilies, is def not the reason we are all here.
We are here to talk about Juve and we all have the right to an opinion!
I dont blame you though, since some of the mods themselves encourage mockery...
Why would we pull a ZZ transfer? It looks nice and all, but it is being done with virtual money. Real have debts. A lot of debts. And then they spend money like crazy. You really want Juventus to have that same retarded mentality?
No, i am not saying that, all i am saying that we are not state funded like them
and even if we wanted, we cannot compete with them on spending money!
It is not an option for us and we are obligated to be more efficient with lesser money!
That is the Juve way, that has always been the Juve way as long as i am a Juve fan and i have grown accustomed to it.
But unfortunately, i see this board trying to imitate Real's transfer policy,
but without Real's transfer budget...

I ve always found their transfer policy lame and abusive, at least from the perspective of a Juve fan. At least they could afford to take that path, we CANT and we shouldnt!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
indeed enough with it...enough of your persistent berating of the team, the players, the management...you really think Juve was never big enough to sign the biggest players in the world? we have broken transfer records a few times in our glorious history so when you state something like:

well, it sounds absolutely ridiculous...by the way, guess who is the most expensive GK in the world?
He complains when we don't sign big players, and than when we signed Diego he said that he is to good for our team, and not to mention that I was -repped for laughing at that statement.

I mean no matter what we (Juve) do he will be dissapointed...

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Cron i used to complain & bitch about how things are being run but after certain things have come to light im on the border of the positive side.Sure our defence needs a serious upgrade but slowly but surely there is progress being made.

After going over certain things such as the stadium & the appointment of Ferrara in particular the team is moving in the right direction.Over time its best to say that Juve will be taking an english approach to the game in terms of having a more intimate stadium to attract fans therefore increasing ticket sales & bringing in more support for the team & much needed extra funds.

Ferrara coming in ensure's that this team actually intergrates youth prospects into the team & giving them a chance to prove their worth.Overall players such as Iago,Daud & Ariaudo could possibly be the next big stars to come.

Overall its good that we are not spending ridiculous sums like Real & the directors are running the club like a sound business.Ive been a serious doubter of Secco(i probably still will be one) but you gotta give credit where its due.The man is learning & im pretty sure the defence will be the main priority for the next season.

Ultimately I can confidently say the club is moving in the right direction due to all thats come to light.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:shifty: I m disappointed from you...

I m more realistic than many forumers here who were dreaming of titles...
And of course i wasnt expecting that, thats precisely what i am saying,
to the ones dreaming for that!!!

I cant speak for the times i wasnt even born yet, they dont concern me much, since i am not a glory hunter.
Times to change and our ability to buy is mostly affected the status of our owners.
We made some investments in the past of course, but not as many as the other competitive teams around us. Moggi has been complaining for decades that we dont have the capital to spend like Real, Inter or Milan, do you deny that???

If you cant stand criticism, you can add me to your ignore list!
If you have any to contribute, feel free to do it properly, with argumentation.
Personal conflicts are not my hobby and following my around in the forums just to disagree with me, using smilies, is def not the reason we are all here.
We are here to talk about Juve and we all have the right to an opinion!
I dont blame you though, since some of the mods themselves encourage mockery...

No, i am not saying that, all i am saying that we are not state funded like them
and even if we wanted, we cannot compete with them on spending money!
It is not an option for us and we are obligated to be more efficient with lesser money!
That is the Juve way, that has always been the Juve way as long as i am a Juve fan and i have grown accustomed to it.
But unfortunately, i see this board trying to imitate Real's transfer policy,
but without Real's transfer budget...

I ve always found their transfer policy lame and abusive, at least from the perspective of a Juve fan. At least they could afford to take that path, we CANT and we shouldnt!
You do over analyze though, Cron. You need to be more positive:agree:

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #765
    June 12

Tuttosport: Trezeguet could be the key to bringing Giuseppe Rossi from Villareal to Juventus. The Italian international is said to be tempted to return to Italy after two years in Spain. A difference of €10 million would be paid to the Spanish side.

Juventus' priority otherwise is to find a left back. Dossena, Abidal, and Jansen are the targets for now. They're also looking for a way to get Pasqual.

L'Equipe: Secco is said to have told Trezeguet that he's not for sale.

Telenordia:
    Marchionni's agent denies that Roma and Sampdoria have inquired about the player. Also, he doesn't believe in an exchange [deal] with Pasqual because Fiorentina already have Semioli and Santana.

-Svenska Fans

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Rossi? That would be weird.

Andy certainly wouldn't be too thrilled with it.

You know, the whole "Rossi is a traitor for choosing Italy over the US" thing.

I'd love it.

An American playing for Juve, and a good one at that???

Hell Yeah, bring it on

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    @ Cronios:

when the criticism is valid then your thoughts will definitely be heard and considered...when it's not then you sound like a broken record...and as for following you around the forum, please, don't flatter yourself, you are not as important as you think you might be...and of course your sly dig at the mods, who by the way are not your personal online bodyguards

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    And least Cronios explains his thinking, rather than the zillions of posters that just say 'X is shite' or 'We must sign X'.

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #772
    June 13

La Stampa: Ferrara has instructed Secco to recruit D'Agostino but the talks have halted because Juve are short on cash. The solution could be to force De Ceglie to join Udinese on a co-ownership deal. Udinese could also receive Juve's half of Paolucci. That would seal the deal.

In theory Juve could wait until the end of August and pay the €13 million requested. In that time they would have to sell Poulsen to Hamburg for €6 million and Mellberg to Panathinaikos for half that sum. Marchionni could go to Sampdoria or Parma for €5 million which is the same amount [Juve] would receive for Criscito from Genoa.

If Roma want Trezeguet then Juve could request Motta in exchange.

Corriere dello Sport: If Juve sell Trezeguet then ultimately the replacement could be Klaas-Jan Huntelaar. He is six years younger and is payed three times less. The bids received for Trezeguet so far have however been too low according to Secco so for now Trezeguet remains a Juventus player. Huntelaar is also being watched by Lyon and Manchester City.

Tuttosport: Tiago has begun to look to France because he's facing competition from D'Agostino, who's on his way. He said he enjoyed France and that he doesn't like the Italian league. Marseille are interested. Tiago's contract expires in 2012 but in all likelihood will not be hotly pursued.

Criscito will continue to play for Genoa and therefore Juve have begun talks with Liverpool regarding Dossena.

-Svenska Fans

Sep 1, 2002
    Rossi is Italian.
    Hopefully an American will not play for Juve, not until they actually produce a good player.
    Rossi, is at best, a good player, therefore not what Juventus need.
    X is crap.
    Y is world class and should be bought immediately.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    we r already short of cash?! haha oh man but we should sell poulsen tiago mellberg de ceglie marchionni and one of zebina or grygera now! get criscito back buy d'agostino and get motta

Mar 30, 2006
    Criscito staying in Genoa .. Dossena being negotiated for :(
    I dont hate Dossena as much as many ppl here but losing Criscito is a big blow and he has a great future ahead of him. I do think Dossena can come back to his form at Udinese but he can never be great.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
    We are not lossing Cristicio, we will see, im sure Secco is not going to buy another player before confederation cup, so he will see firs how Grosso is playing. I hope we go for grosso if Cristicio stays on Genoa. BTW, can Cristicio decide for him self where he wants to play?

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #777
    June 15

Radio Radio: D'Agostino's representative Franco Zavaglia is still optimistic about a Juve transfer.

Gazzetta dello Sport: Del Piero
    's contract expires in 2010 and so far he hasn't been offered a new contract. If he doesn't stay at Juve then there is now talk that La Liga are attracting the 35 year old captain.

La Stampa: Trezeguet will not use article 17.

Calciomercato.it: According to Criscito's agent, Sandro Gedda, presumably a meeting will be held tomorrow where the future of the player will be discussed. Right now Genoa have advantage. By June 25 it should all be decided.

A discussion with Acquafresca's agent, Paolo Fabbri, has also taken place who denies that the player is on his way to Juve.

Corriere dello Sport: Napoli are interested in buying Paolo De Ceglie.

Even Genoa's president Preziosi deines that they've discussed the 'son of Turin' Acquafresca with Juventus.

June 14

Gazzetta dello Sport: A new name has surfaced as a potential replacement to Trezeguet - Robert Acquafresca. He didn't find a spot at Inter and faces competition at Genoa from Crespo and Floccari. Therefore, a move to Juve for €14 million could be possible. €5 of which will be subtracted because Genoa can use that to buy Criscito.

It is believe that he may get more playing time because he'll be playing in three different competitions. Juventus want to rejuvenate their attack and a given starter for the Azzurrini is naturally a tempting option. There is also interest from other teams, namely Atalanta, Parma, and Napoli.

Another plan is that Acquafresca could immediately be released to Udinese in order to get D'Agostino.

Acquafresca himself says that he is proud to be tied to Juve and never believed that such a big team could be interested in him.

Meanwhile, Giovinco has through his agent confirmed that there are no plans at all to leave Juventus.

-Svenska Fans

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    Gazzetta dello Sport: A new name has surfaced as a potential replacement to Trezeguet - Robert Acquafresca. He didn't find a spot at Inter and faces competition at Genoa from Crespo and Floccari. Therefore, a move to Juve for €14 million could be possible. €5 of which will be subtracted because Genoa can use that to buy Criscito

He will face alot of competition in our attack aswell... And 14mill is a bit too much if you ask me.

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #779
    June 16

Sky Sports: Two of Juve's Scandinavians are on their way out. Mellberg is going to Panathinaikos for €3.5 million - a deal to make some profit only. The Dane is being sold for sporting reasons and Fenerbahce will buy the midfielder for €7.5 million but Mrs. Poulsen is unsure about a move to Turkey.

Gazzetta dello Sport: Udinese want €25 million for D'Agostino. Therefore, Juventus are now after an alternative and the interest now is Mahmadou Diarra who is valued at €15 million. An exchange deal where Trezeguet will go the other way could happen.

Corriere dello Sport: An exchange deal involving Trezeguet plus cash could mean that yesterdays Azzurri-hero Giuseppe Rossi arrives.

-Svenska Fans

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)