Mercato news 2011 (updated infrequently/when we can be arsed) (3 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Ooooooh, Giovinco, now Rossi will ruin his development just like D'ago will ruin Marchisio's. Than let's sign only GK's cuz they can't take spots from our youngesters, and our youngesters will live happily ever after.

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #788
    June 17

Gazzetta dello Sport: Napoli and Juve have reached an agreement over De Ceglie. Marino & co. will pay €4.5 million in a co-ownership deal for the young left back.

Tuttosport: Juventus' highest priority in the attack is Giuseppe Rossi and Secco is right now in Spain to negotiate. Trezeguet wouldn't mind a move to Villareal and in a deal [with him + ] €18-20 million could see the Spanish side letting go of their star. Juventus is willing to place such a high bid because the sale of Trezeguet means that they'll save €9 million on the Frenchman's salary.

Ferrara likes Santacroce and the board will try to involve him in the De Ceglie deal.

AS: Villareal will not let go of Rossi for less than €40 million even if "no one is irreplaceable".

Sky Spors: While Secco is in Spain he will also discuss Diarra with Real Madrid. The Merengues want €20-25 million and this purchase will be financed with the sale of De Ceglie (Napoli), Criscito (Genoa), Palladino (Genoa), Mellberg (Panathinaikos), and Poulsen (says no to Fenerbahce but will be sold).

This afternoon it was reported that Palladino is now fully owned by Genoa and that they've also taken advantage of the co-ownership clause and now Criscito will stay at Genoa. We await official confirmation on both.

-Svenska Fans

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    June 17

Gazzetta dello Sport: Napoli and Juve have reached an agreement over De Ceglie. Marino & co. will pay €4.5 million in a co-ownership deal for the young left back.

Tuttosport: Juventus' highest priority in the attack is Giuseppe Rossi and Secco is right now in Spain to negotiate. Trezeguet wouldn't mind a move to Villareal and in a deal [with him + ] €18-20 million could see the Spanish side letting go of their star. Juventus is willing to place such a high bid because the sale of Trezeguet means that they'll save €9 million on the Frenchman's salary.

Ferrara likes Santacroce and the board will try to involve him in the De Ceglie deal.

[B]AS: Villareal will not let go of Rossi for less than €40 million even if "no one is irreplaceable". [/B]

Sky Spors: While Secco is in Spain he will also discuss Diarra with Real Madrid. The Merengues want €20-25 million and this purchase will be financed with the sale of De Ceglie (Napoli), Criscito (Genoa), Palladino (Genoa), Mellberg (Panathinaikos), and Poulsen (says no to Fenerbahce but will be sold).

This afternoon it was reported that Palladino is now fully owned by Genoa and that they've also taken advantage of the co-ownership clause and now Criscito will stay at Genoa. We await official confirmation on both.

-Svenska Fans
    Of course, if it were Real Madrid, the headlines would read "Rossi sold to Real Madrid for a dish of Paella, a Placido Domingo Box Set, and "Montserrat Caballe, Live at the Hard Rock Cafe" DVD"

Mohad

The Ocean Star
    May 20, 2009
    June 17

AS: Villareal will not let go of Rossi for less than €40 million even if "no one is irreplaceable".

-Svenska Fans

I think Ferrara has a much bigger role than Ranieri did. One of the things Gigli said was a huge positive about Ferrara was that he was accustomed to the organization of the club. I think what they mean by that is that he knows how everything is run, and has a good communication with the management. So yeah, I think he has a pretty good say on potential signings. Like I think he's the one that's pushing for D'Agostino. I don't think he had much to do with Diego or Cannavaro though since Secco started those negotiations before Ferrara took over.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
    Please don't let Cristicio go :mad:, and all these good players only for Diarra, that's bullshit, i still think that Marchisio is a lot better than him!

Apr 29, 2006
    you really are a koss
    Ahmed, do you want some pork doner for dinner with some jizz sauce?

:andyandbarcelona:

How do u guys define the price of a player?
    By sticking a finger in your ass first, then in your mouth and getting the feeling?

Try doing salaries and image rights research - might help...

And we will get Rossi - cause he is italian, but wait - WTF do u care if he is?

But hey let's believe that Aguero is equally expensive to Kaka and C. Ronaldo, cause ahmed's finger said so... Maybe you stuck it in the ass of the camel and got the wrong info?

If you can say something RATIONAL say it, if you CAN'T - well - just eat the doner!!!
    :agree: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Rational? I think maybe you should go look up the meaning of the word after your posts, particularly your last one, you disrespectful little lout.

Rossi is a Milan fan? So what? Big Deal! Maldini is/was a Juve fan, and Gilardino is a self proffesed Juventino. Now tell me, who does he play for? And where was he playing before joining his current club? I suggest you soap it then Mr. objectivity and rationality.

As for Image rights and salaries, Rossi will be huge in 2-3 years, possibly even better than the extremely talented but somewhat over-rated Aguerro.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Ahmed, do you want some pork doner for dinner with some jizz sauce?

:andyandbarcelona:

How do u guys define the price of a player?
    By sticking a finger in your ass first, then in your mouth and getting the feeling?

Try doing salaries and image rights research - might help...

And we will get Rossi - cause he is italian, but wait - WTF do u care if he is?

But hey let's believe that Aguero is equally expensive to Kaka and C. Ronaldo, cause ahmed's finger said so... Maybe you stuck it in the ass of the camel and got the wrong info?

If you can say something RATIONAL say it, if you CAN'T - well - just eat the doner!!!
    :agree: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    yes please, show us how YOU define the price of a player...in an era where the transfer record has been absolutely blown to smithereens by Real Madrid, who are STILL looking to sign young, WC attackers, you want us to compete with the likes of Madrid, Barca and especially Inter Milan for the signing of arguably the best young striker in the world

Apr 29, 2006
    Rational? I think maybe you should go look up the meaning of the word after your posts, particularly your last one, you disrespectful little lout.

Rossi is a Milan fan? So what? Big Deal! Maldini is/was a Juve fan, and Gilardino is a self proffesed Juventino. Now tell me, who does he play for? And where was he playing before joining his current club? I suggest you soap it then Mr. objectivity and rationality.

As for Image rights and salaries, Rossi will be huge in 2-3 years, possibly even better than the extremely talented but somewhat over-rated Aguerro.
    Really? Should I go to look it up or maybe you should start getting your tongue out of the camel's....I mean ahmed's ass???
    Disrespectful to what? Pork, Ahmed,The JiZZ,you or Rossi? If to the later one - I am sorry - for the rest - I highly recommend you the same 'sauce' - I will 'soap' it for you, right? :andyandbarcelona:

yes please, show us how YOU define the price of a player...in an era where the transfer record has been absolutely blown to smithereens by Real Madrid, who are STILL looking to sign young, WC attackers, you want us to compete with the likes of Madrid, Barca and especially Inter Milan for the signing of arguably the best young striker in the world
    Real Madrid are using the media. The price of a player is growing up, because everybody loves to 'break records' and stay on the news. Diego would do great economically for us by the same reason - in the beginning of an after crisis market we reached deep in our pockets. People read the story, buy the shirt, love/hate the guy...
    Real Madrid will earn additionally around 120 mil. euros in image rights next year, because of C.Ronaldo and Kaka. The same thing(not the same money, but still some) will happen to us if we leave the number 10, to another great No.10 player.
    Rossi is very, very good - but he is NOT Aguero. And no matter what a 'sound' financial project we have here - football is always about the 'show' - that is the reason why you are tuned to EUROPE's best rather than the local Arab league.
    And Aguero is one of the few yongsters that has shown class - both on and off the field - something our current No. 10 shows everyday. Do u remember that he was quite expensive at the time - so expensive that mighty Milan decided to let him come to our team - Do u justify NOW that decision of theirs? Do u think he was a profitable asset to his club or not?
    If you think NOT - the doner...
    The same will happen now - this guy knows Chelsea might be a sparkle for the next 2-3 years and die the same way they were born - with a single wish in Abramovic's head. That is why he wants to go to a club where legendary status is achievable.
    And yes - I want us to compete with the likes of Real, Barcelona and Inter. Or we should rather start planning how we gonna celebrate 2nd place next year! As a matter of fact there isn't a single reason why we shouldn't. If we were a public company (like Barcelona) we could have done it, so if being a family(mind you a family worth billions)-owned we can't(by some unknown reason) - they should sell(like Roma).
    Now as I said that is RATIONAL.
    And your last answer was a huge step of improvement over the previous one tbh. :beer:
    :flag1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)