Mercato news 2011 (updated infrequently/when we can be arsed) (13 Viewers)

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
Participation agreements - Palladino stays at Genoa

The Italian transfer market is at the stage of participation agreements which have to be resolved by Friday 26th June.

Juventus saw five cases being resolved today. The most important was that regarding Raffaele Palladino who will stay at Genoa. The participation agreement with the rossoblu was in fact extended by one year.

The same applies to forward Davide Lanzafame with Palermo and midfielder Andrè Cuneaz with Mantova.

Another two youngsters raised in the Juventus youth sector will not be returning to base. These are goalkeeper Andrea Pozzato who will remain at Canavese after having renewed his contract up to 2012 and midfielder Matteo Cavagna who was transferred to Ravenna permanently.

Juventus.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Really? Should I go to look it up or maybe you should start getting your tongue out of the camel's....I mean ahmed's ass???
Disrespectful to what? Pork, Ahmed,The JiZZ,you or Rossi? If to the later one - I am sorry - for the rest - I highly recommend you the same 'sauce' - I will 'soap' it for you, right? :andyandbarcelona:

Real Madrid are using the media. The price of a player is growing up, because everybody loves to 'break records' and stay on the news. Diego would do great economically for us by the same reason - in the beginning of an after crisis market we reached deep in our pockets. People read the story, buy the shirt, love/hate the guy...
Real Madrid will earn additionally around 120 mil. euros in image rights next year, because of C.Ronaldo and Kaka. The same thing(not the same money, but still some) will happen to us if we leave the number 10, to another great No.10 player.
Rossi is very, very good - but he is NOT Aguero. And no matter what a 'sound' financial project we have here - football is always about the 'show' - that is the reason why you are tuned to EUROPE's best rather than the local Arab league.
And Aguero is one of the few yongsters that has shown class - both on and off the field - something our current No. 10 shows everyday. Do u remember that he was quite expensive at the time - so expensive that mighty Milan decided to let him come to our team - Do u justify NOW that decision of theirs? Do u think he was a profitable asset to his club or not?
If you think NOT - the doner...
The same will happen now - this guy knows Chelsea might be a sparkle for the next 2-3 years and die the same way they were born - with a single wish in Abramovic's head. That is why he wants to go to a club where legendary status is achievable.
And yes - I want us to compete with the likes of Real, Barcelona and Inter. Or we should rather start planning how we gonna celebrate 2nd place next year! As a matter of fact there isn't a single reason why we shouldn't. If we were a public company (like Barcelona) we could have done it, so if being a family(mind you a family worth billions)-owned we can't(by some unknown reason) - they should sell(like Roma).
Now as I said that is RATIONAL.
And your last answer was a huge step of improvement over the previous one tbh. :beer:
:flag1:
Again with this name calling and the arabic language.... Maybe you should check your facts again? Sb please can you borrow him a 'clean finger'???
hmmm strange - whom did you say was the 'coward'???
About beating me up ... here you got me badly!!! For the rest of my life I would be scared from you and your 'thai' punches... :andyandbarcelona:

Now seriously - if you wonna do sth about it - the country is on my signature. You are more than welcome! About the age - I would try to 'surprise you'.

About running it 'like a business' - I do believe everyone, even 'Chelsea' and 'Real M' are doing just that. And every business needs a time of some investments, before you start reaping the profit. With a soccer team you are 'reaping' the profits every year not only by claiming trophies, but also by selling shirts, image rights etc...etc...
All right, I agree with our policy, that shirt sales should not be a priority over trophies, that a team should be made of soccer players foremost, not models and etc. But we are in a moment of rebuilding and frankly we would need a bit of both for the good of the club. Besides changing Grygera(the player) with Sergio Ramos(the galactico/showman) might not be such a bad idea...right?

And yet I suggested just trying for Aguero, when obviously we would spend 75-85% of this money signing Rossi.
What an idiot.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Screw these loan agreements, let's park some real Juve talent in Serie B with Padova, and let the boys learn what bangin' and hard graft is all about.

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #838
    Corriere Dello Sport: A new midfielder will be bought and Ledesma is the boards first choice. They're hoping that the Argentine can get out of his contract with Lazio and become a free agent but they're still prepared a €5 million offer if he doesn't win his case. The alternative is Real Madrid's Guti who can be loaned for the remainder of the season.

Negotiations have begun with Atletico Madrid in regards to Tiago. The Portuguese hasn't gotten much support from Ferrara and has been informed that he can leave. Talks with Atletico are going well and can be wrapped up within hours (?)

Tuttosport: After failing to impress during the first half of the season Amuari's place is no longer safe. Wolfburgs Edin Dzeko has attracted interest and is regarded as the ultimate replacement. His young age and high goal scoring average puts him high up on the managements wish list and they are prepared to give Milan a real competition for the Bosnian's signature. At least €22 million will be needed but selling Amauri can help finance the acquisition.

Toulouses' Andre-Pierre-Gignac is another alternative. The Frenchman won the highest goal scorer award in Ligue 1 with his 24 goals last season and was rewarded as a regular with the Les Blues. Arsenal are also interested in [him] who will cost at least €15 million.

The last alternative on the attacking front is Palermo's Edison Cavani. The Uruguayan who was compared to Zlatan when he arrived Palermo has had a good start this season which has resulted in a lot of big clubs showing interest in him. A good relationship with Palermo allows for the negotiations to start smoothly.

Rafinha's agent denies that his client is ready is moving to Juventus and says he hasn't heard anything officially [from Juventus].

Tuttomercatoweb: Atletico Madrid will walk away winners in the battle for Molinaro against Zenit St. Petersburg and Napoli. A loan for the remainder of the season with a buy-out clause has been accepted. The price has not been mentioned.

-Svenska Fans

PS: A big middle finger to those that don't think I'm helpful around here :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)