Mercato news 2011 (updated infrequently/when we can be arsed) (2 Viewers)

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Stupid real madrid, that dressing room is gonna be shit, mark my word. Too many stars. They suck though :) they can't built a team in one year, just by buying, none did so far :)

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #727
    June 11

Juventus.com: President Cobolli Gigli confirms an interest in D'Agostino. "Nothing is done yet but we are hopeful". An agreement on the price is all that remains. Ferrara has faith in Giovinco. Regarding Pandev: "He's a good player but we haven't contacted Lotito'.

-Svenska Fans

Dec 9, 2006
    Everyone see whathappend in madrid look to me , kaka ,Ronaldo.Villa , this what ??? it's dream club . and now look juve search about what d'agstino , pasqual , dossena , not like real madrid , why don't juve buy like these men ? I don't say they are the best player in the world , but they are one of the best group with other , now why juvenyus don't search about eto'o ,Ibra, benzema,messi , drogba and etc......
    I dream about Juve in the top , being a dangerous club in europe , I know the best players in the world (stars) maybe can't win , in other hand, maybe normal players have abig chamions and legues

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Everyone see whathappend in madrid look to me , kaka ,Ronaldo.Villa , this what ??? it's dream club . and now look juve search about what d'agstino , pasqual , dossena , not like real madrid , why don't juve buy like these men ? I don't say they are the best player in the world , but they are one of the best group with other , now why juvenyus don't search about eto'o ,Ibra, benzema,messi , drogba and etc......
    I dream about Juve in the top , being a dangerous club in europe , I know the best players in the world (stars) maybe can't win , in other hand, maybe normal players have abig chamions and legues
    unless you can find a rich sheik with a penchant for old ladies you can keep dreaming,why dont we go blow 140m on 2 players? sorry son but if you dont know the answer to that one i am not gonna even begin

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=real+madrid+english+forum&aq=f&oq=&aqi=&fp=nNex9vi2WG4

take your pick, and have a good life

Jun 2, 2005
    I am proud of Juve. They are approaching football with a desire to win while keeping the business end steady. We have encountered setbacks on our return yet we will soon have our own stadium and a team that I can be proud of. I would not want Ronaldo at Juve in a million years. If a player wants to play for Juve because of what we stand for then that desire is enough to convince me that he belongs.

On another note when can I expect the departure of Tiago, Poulsen, and Molinaro?

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    I am proud of Juve. They are approaching football with a desire to win while keeping the business end steady. We have encountered setbacks on our return yet we will soon have our own stadium and a team that I can be proud of. I would not want Ronaldo at Juve in a million years. If a player wants to play for Juve because of what we stand for then that desire is enough to convince me that he belongs.

On another note when can I expect the departure of Tiago, Poulsen, and Molinaro?

before the 5th of July

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    You really think we can afford such players?
    I guess you aren't supporting Juve very long, we are only back in SerieA for two seasons, just so you know.
    The right we received to play one year in serieB costed us a few euro's so 140MEuro isn't something Secco has to his dispossal.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Juventus is is big club , and will stay big ,so we don't why they can't do with players who can come to olimico on turino because they have'nt enough money to buy like Rebery or Ronlado or Eto'o or other good plaers like them , Juve is one the richest clubs in the world and u listen to secko about he can buy any player he wants him . but the question why juve don't buy good players
    :lol:

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    We were never big enough to buy the Messis, Drogbas and CRonaldos,
    but we were always big enough, not to use players like Molinaro, Grygera, Legro and Marchionni as starters...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)