Mercato news 2011 (updated infrequently/when we can be arsed) (20 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It was Olympiakos, but they offer 1-0.5mil less, than Mellberg wants (2.5).
Pao on the other hand is willing to pay more...

Mellberg said that he wants to ask our new coach first...
Now if we plan to buy someone like Felipe, we can do that!

theone

Jul 3, 2007
we just need to get rid of Mellberg, Grygera, Molinaro, Marchionni, Salihamdzic...
Thats 5 players out, We got Canna, Diego and D'Agostino in... Therefore, we'd need 2 more defenders, preferably wing backs, such as Grosso, Dossena, or even Beck from Hoffenheim (I was impressed with him).
We are definitely moving in the right direction... FINALLY!!! Its about time...
We got Mellberg and Grygera for free, we could sell them for around 10 mil for both + add some more cash and get a decent defender.
DEFENCE is the issue, plus with more creativity in midfield with Gaetano and Diego, we would need a real good wing backs to cross the zones and run to the other box... Looks like Ferrara knows that :))

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
who the hell said the guy was on loan? fuck loans, why not keep the kid here and learn from the best? why can't we just through a kid in the deep in for once and see if he swims...he sinks, pull him out and then make a change. i really dislike loans and everything about them.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
we just need to get rid of Mellberg, Grygera, Molinaro, Marchionni, Salihamdzic...
Thats 5 players out, We got Canna, Diego and D'Agostino in... Therefore, we'd need 2 more defenders, preferably wing backs, such as Grosso, Dossena, or even Beck from Hoffenheim (I was impressed with him).
We are definitely moving in the right direction... FINALLY!!! Its about time...
We got Mellberg and Grygera for free, we could sell them for around 10 mil for both + add some more cash and get a decent defender.
DEFENCE is the issue, plus with more creativity in midfield with Gaetano and Diego, we would need a real good wing backs to cross the zones and run to the other box... Looks like Ferrara knows that :))
Just don't understand why Brazzo out (Salihamtzic)? he is the best Asset we have, while he played when camo was injured, he scored goals then he gave like 3 assists. And yet, we can use him in different possitions, like RM, LM (I didn't like when CR used him) then Left back and Right back :D he is very flexibile : D. He is also very team player, he works very hard for the team :D. And he looks like he is delpiero's brother :p :D

Dec 9, 2006
Please tell me why juve don't buy a fast players and good players , every time they search about normal players
I prefer to buy Ronaldo from man united or messi from bacelona and eto'o from barca and why they don' think about Drogba from Chlesia , please tell me why only Real madrid thinks about like these players why like juventus don't think and buy like those players ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
Please tell me why juve don't buy a fast players and good players , every time they search about normal players
I prefer to buy Ronaldo from man united or messi from bacelona and eto'o from barca and why they don' think about Drogba from Chlesia , please tell me why only Real madrid thinks about like these players why like juventus don't think and buy like those players ?????????????????????????????????????????????????
What??

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Probably because we can't spent like Real can, but surely, you could have figured that out yourself.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I wonder how Pasquato's doing
Poorly. Hasn't played much either.

welcome new juve with new season with the mistro ferrara and diego
juve in the hearts
:lol: This sounds like SingJuveSing.

Mar 30, 2006
Ariaudo has been loaned out to the team that has Felipe and Zapata
And Panathinaikos has made a 3 mil offer for Mellberg...
I would sell. If we can get that for a player we got for free we can have no complaints. Maybe seeing how he is proven in EPL we can sell him back there for more money. We can put any funds we get into the fund for RB and LB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)