Mercato news 2011 (updated infrequently/when we can be arsed) (28 Viewers)

moonalep

May 30, 2004
DIEGO, Messages to Juventus:flag2:​

Juventus executives continue to declare that they won't be active in this market window unless there will be a great occasion, and this could be Werder Bremen ace Diego. Signing the 23 year old won't be easy, because the German don't seem too happy about letting him go and Inter and Real Madrid are also interested, but the player seems to have made his choice: "The fact that Juventus already have many Brazilians is very important for me, because it would help me to get used to the new ambiance; this is anyway not the main thing; Juventus is a great club and would be a great

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #663
    May 29

Corriere dello Sport: Andrea Dossena is at the top of the shortlist in search of a terzino. The players future in England is uncertain and Juve have been interested [in the player] even before he moved to Liverpool. The other alternatives are Grosso and Kolarov.

Juventus have reinforced their youth squad with the acquisition of the 15 year old Frederico Todello from Viareggio.

Il Messaggero: Cobolli Gigli has asked Lotito about Pandev. Lazio want Iaquinta in exchange which Juve are not willing to do.

-Svenska Fans

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    May 29

Corriere dello Sport: Andrea Dossena is at the top of the shortlist in search of a terzino. The players future in England is uncertain and Juve have been interested [in the player] even before he moved to Liverpool. The other alternatives are Grosso and Kolarov.

Juventus have reinforced their youth squad with the acquisition of the 15 year old Frederico Todello from Viareggio.

Il Messaggero: Cobolli Gigli has asked Lotito about Pandev. Lazio want Iaquinta in exchange which Juve are not willing to do.

-Svenska Fans
    vinny came on strong for us late this season. his goals against roma and milan were huge

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Who the heck is Frederico Todello? Is he any good, and what position does he play?

According to calciomercato.com we are being linked with Marcel Jansen, the German international from Hamburg; he is 23 I believe, and can play the left flank, primarily as a LB but also as a wing back or left winger.

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    I only know Jansen from the ps3 game winning 11. I've seen him play IRL 2 matches for Germany only. According to the ps3 game, this fellow has great future potential i dunno about the real world

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #672
    June 2

Corriere dello Sport: Juventus and Udinese have come far in the negotiations for D'Agostino. Udinese demand €15 million, including a player possibly. Criscito's name has been mentioned.

Iaquinta has extended his contract through 2013.

Juventus has shown their interest in Julio Cruz, who's contract with Inter is running out.

GR Parlamento: Cobolli Gigli has confirmed that [Juve] are interested in D'Agostino.

Gazzetta dello Sport:
    Juve are looking for a LB regardless of who the next coach may be. Manuel Pasqual is among those already mentioned before.

Radio Kiss Kiss: De Ceglie's agent confirmed that both Napoli and Liverpool are interested [in the player].

-Svenska Fans

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #677
    June 4

Corriere dello Sport:
    The clubs are in principle in an agreement over D'Agostino. €12 million and the remaining half of Paolucci will go in the opposite direction and perhaps even Lanzafame in addition to Ariaudo on loan. Juve were in contact with Fabio Grosso over a month ago but now [Juve] have instead turned his interest towards Hamburg where the 23 year old Marcel Jensen is seen as a more long-term solution.

Tuttosport:
    After D'Agostino the main priority is a new left- and/or right back. Criscito is the first choice and the [Juve] want to decide his future before moving any further.

La Stampa: Lyon are once again interested in Camoranesi.

-Svenska Fans

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Hmm, if we sell Zebi, Tiago and Mellberg. Could we give them that cash and Almiron to sign Felipe?? Ariaudo will also be helpful as a presence, hopefully not with the right to buy clause...
    I dont want to see a new Criscito deal by Secco...

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    From what I gather, we're not selling Mellberg. The board considers the CB department to be set for next season with Legro, Chiello, Canna and Mellberg with Ariaudo as the fifth choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)