Mercato news 2011 (updated infrequently/when we can be arsed) (1 Viewer)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Exits : Giovinco Marchisio Tacchinardi Giannichedda Blasi Bojinov Legrottaglie

Entries : Grygera Tiago Almiron Iaquinta Andrade Molinaro Salihamidzic Nocerino

:(

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
Heinze? I have the British ITV & BBC tv via satellite. Both their text services tell me as of now that Man. Utd. aren't letting Heinze go even though Liverpool have met the asking price including 2 year contract buy-out of £6.8 million. Man. Utd want what they call an "acceptable" offer. I hope that Juve aren't foolish enough to be the ones to offer more!!!

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
I don't doubt many of you will have read on Goal.com & Ch4 Football Italia that there will be no more Juve signings this transfer market. Apparently our team is now complete. This, after our management promised 1 more quality player! We know it's a cash thing, but let's hope the rumours of selling Giorgio Chiellini on for a profit is not the way we get our 1 last summer buy!

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I don't doubt many of you will have read on Goal.com & Ch4 Football Italia that there will be no more Juve signings this transfer market. Apparently our team is now complete. This, after our management promised 1 more quality player! We know it's a cash thing, but let's hope the rumours of selling Giorgio Chiellini on for a profit is not the way we get our 1 last summer buy!
I think it is a Moggi-type smokescreen.

I think Gigli wanted to make clear that Chiellini is going nowhere, and that the team is indeed "fine" as it is. But we all know with Juventus, okay is not okay. They are clearly making inquiries still, or reputable sources would not be reporting it. They are not done.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
shit. Heinze isnt the man i was waiting for. i thought that we will sell Chiellini, give chance to Criscito and buy one awesome central defender - Meira or smth like that. Gabi isnt bad RB (chiellini isnt bad too :D), but as central defender he sucks more than windows95. i dont see any reasons why we should sell Chiellini to buy Gabi, who isnt better than Giorgio (just older), and send Criscito to Genoa. shit.

P.S. my english is poor and i know that. dont remind me it :D

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #460
    August 3

Tuttosport: Ranieri wants a leader for the midfield. Makelele is an alternative, Emerson is another. Meira is still number one option for the defense.

Gazzetta Dello Sport: Blasi's and Chiellini's representatives will today meet with Man City.

Alessio Secco says that Chiellini won't leave Juventus. "He is included in our plans and will not leave. Our mercato is closed, but we are monitoring things that may arise"

According to Chiellini's agent the player will talk to Sven-Göran Eriksson today.

-Svenskafans.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)