Mercato news 2011 (updated infrequently/when we can be arsed) (1 Viewer)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Felice Piccolo has said yes to Reggina. The defender, who played 7 times for Juve in Serie B, has accepted to join the Calabrese on a co-ownership deal. Some minor details are yet to be finalised, but tomorrow the defender will be available for Ficcadenti. They have also expressed interest in signing Marchisio, a revelation for Juventus in the previous season. In his case, the signing would be a loan deal. Juventus believes in him and wants him to grow more. Between Juventus and Reggina, there is also talk of Zalayeta, but the bianconeri would prefer to sell him to a foreign club.

TGCOM

Buy on AliExpress.com

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Giannichedda to Napoli? Possible transaction. Napoli, in search of a central midfielder, have turned their interests to Giannichedda. According to indiscretions revealed from Gianluca Di Marzio to Sky, Napoli have exceeded the strong competition from Livorno and Udinese who are also interested in the player.

TuttoMercato

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Juve: Angry Ranieri!
Harsh words for Chiellini: ''words of a child, he has brought damage to the group.''
7 players on their way out, in arrival there is the portuguese Meira.

Corriere dello Sport

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
The next player to leave Juventus wont be Zalayeta. His future is still bianconero, according to Ranieri. He is being followed by Reggina and clubs abroad, but with great probability Zalayeta might be getting ready for his 11th season at the club. Ranieri infact has recently stated that he is happy to have the 28 year old Uruguayan available for the new season. The arrival of Iaquinta and the confirmation on Palladino has made Zalayata consider his options and search for a club where he would play with continuity. President of Reggina Foti has been looking to replace Bianchi, and has offered Gigli 4 million euro to sign the Uruguayan, and there is also Livorno in the running, who are willing to offer the player a 4 year contract. From abroad there is the interest of Betis, now managed by Cuper, but Zalayeta is not attracted to his demands. Ranieri wants to keep him, as his goals from the bench could be important.

TGCOM

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Juventus are looking to sign a young goalkeeper named Vincenzo Fiorillo, a third choice keeper for Sampdoria. The blucerchiata have refused negotiation, but it is not known how much they will want for the player from class 90' who is improving rapidly.

Tuttomercato

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
The Lazio player was linked to the Bianconeri this past summer, but in the end the midfielder had no intention of leaving the Biancocelesti for any other team.

Cristian Ledesma spoke about the interest shown in him by Juventus these past months, stating that he never wanted to leave Lazio for any other club in the world.

"The rumours did not annoy me, but they did not please me either, also because I'm not one who wants to fly high. I'm interested in this project called Lazio..."

Ledesma did not want to leave Lazio after just arriving last year from Lecce.

"I've been here just for one year and then I told my agent to forget all about those rumours. I'm here and I' fine where I am," concluded the Lazio player.

Ledesma played 33 games for Lazio last season and scoring two goals for the Biancocelesti, thus proving to be an important first team player in the team's incredible run in Serie A.

goal.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
The next player to leave Juventus wont be Zalayeta. His future is still bianconero, according to Ranieri. He is being followed by Reggina and clubs abroad, but with great probability Zalayeta might be getting ready for his 11th season at the club. ???????????????????

TGCOM
???

Jul 5, 2005
Sunday 22 July

Gazzetta dello Sport
Pele: 'Kaka, stay with Milan’
'He seems happy, like I was in my 20 years at Santos’
Hamilton scare, Kimi takes Pole
Lewis 120km/h crash, but he wants to race
Juve: Tiago, Criscito and Almiron impress
Tension between Camoranesi and Zanetti
Inter’s usual goal by Cruz, Moratti applauds Adriano
Samp fly with a 1-0 win in the Bulgarian arena of Cherno More

Corriere dello Sport
Inter go for Emerson
The Kovac affair hits problems, they face derby with Milan for the Brazilian
Scare for Hamilton, Raikonnen in Pole
Rossi crashes and chases super Stoner
Here is Kaka, but Milan keep him hidden
The Juventus nation is delirious for Del Piero

Tuttosport
Here is the real Juve
Ranieri: 'Now I have players who want to win immediately’
Hamilton, another miracle
Del Piero: 'We’re ready for Serie A’
Buffon: 'And for the Scudetto’
Did you know that in China 78m people support Juve?
Toro, Franceschini demands more money for Serie B
Valentino crashes again

channel4.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)