Mercato news 2011 (updated infrequently/when we can be arsed) (6 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I prefer Tachi over Blasi and would like Gianni to stay or keep Nocerino and give him a chance. The one thinf I really don't understand is that Nocerino is a DM and we are not fully covered at that position unlike Marichiso positon and we are selling/loaning Nocerino and not Marichiso. I'm not saying I mind that (Marichiso stay) but just don't understan or maybe Ranieri is planing to play Marichiso as a DM.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Marchisio will be our starting DM by next season...will make his debut for Azzurri and replace the Animal = Gattuso in Euro' 08...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I don't know was this posted before but:

Tacchinardi Wants Italy Return

The midfielder wants to play in Italy but will not stay at Juventus.

Alessio Tacchinardi has come back to the base but he's only at Juve temporarily. He will not leave for the training camp today.

"I prefer not to start training with team mates who I will have to abandon only a few days after that. It's a question of hours and then I will know my future", the midfielder said.

Claudio Ranieri does not see Tacchinardi as part of his plans and it seems the victories in Europe and in Serie A with Juve are a thing of the past for him. That Juve is gone now, as the player himself admitted, a bit disoriented by all the new faces.

"I've been following the last developments on the newspapers, the negotiations for the contract renewals of some of my team mates and I think there has been a bit of confusion, basic inexperience, a few too many mistakes.

"I was surprised by Trezeguet's gesture", Tacchinardi added, "many things have changed in two years."

After the experience in La Liga with Villarreal, Tacchinardi now only wants to play in Italy.

"I thank the president of Atalanta, he made me feel important, but he's not the only one", he said. Preferrably he would like to play with a team playing in Europe: Sampdoria and Fiorentina are both waiting for the green light from the Juve management to start negotiating.

Source: goal.com

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
With Nocerino remaining at the club, the Bianconeri need to vacate a space in midfield as the team is very overcrowded in that department.

The Old Lady has too many central midfielders judging from the list of players available, and for this reason, the Bianconeri directors are trying to place some of their players on the transfer market.

The three midfielders tipped to be on their way out of the team are Blasi, Tacchinardi and Giannichedda following the decision to hold on to Nocerino.

All three have been linked to Udinese, but the only one who can realistically join the Friulani is their former player Giannichedda, as Pozzo is not interested in the other two.

However, for the transfer to go through, Giannichedda would have to slash down his 1.5 million Euro salary, which is too high for Udinese.

This should not prove too much of a problem, as the former Lazio player would welcome a return to the club who launched him onto the international football scene.

goal.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
They've actually done very well amico mio.

With this squadra, we make CL.

With a good CB, the scudetto is ours
Long time no see, where have you been my friend?
I missed your presence:pint:
IMO we cannot compete for the championship yet, i have stated many times the reasons, we wont, Trezequet was kind enough to repeat them for me.
Though i expect form the players and coach, the right mentality,
they should believe in that, they should fight for that, we will be here whatever it happens, whatever if they succed or not. But we need to win a CL spot at all costs,
i think this is our managers original plan and next year with a few important addition we might have some serious championship hopes!
Right now our priority should be a new quality CB, after the Andrade deal, we didnt make a new official move/offer for another player though, i think we need to sell first.

Jun 13, 2007
logically no , juve won't win the scudetto . but football isnt about logic , anything can happen at any time .

Maybe with this team with some players less famous than others juve can actually form a team that can compete for the scudetto . No juve don't have a 5 star squad but does that matter ? you don't really need more than 5 or 6 world class players in one team , and now more than ever , it's actually the players with the low'star status giving the team more than the player with high star status . The squad unfammiliarity problem might be solved sooner than expected .

in all cases right now , it's too early to judge the outcome , the transfer market isnt even done yet . Maybe with another quality cb juve can increase their chances even more .

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
logically no , juve won't win the scudetto . but football isnt about logic , anything can happen at any time .

Maybe with this team with some players less famous than others Juve can actually form a team that can compete for the scudetto . No Juve don't have a 5 star squad but does that matter ? you don't really need more than 5 or 6 world class players in one team.

The squad unfammiliarity problem might be solved sooner than expected .

in all cases right now , it's too early to judge the outcome , the transfer market isnt even done yet . Maybe with another quality cb juve can increase their chances even more .
Nicely said...it's all only common sense, but that's what makes it all the more to appreciate!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)