mercato closed Mr. Secco? NOT! (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
The equation isn't simple yet it isn't that complicated... if you have a limited to resources on the market you have to spend it wisely and that's why it is better to purchase 4-5 quality players instead of 1-2 world class players but it doesn't mean to purchase 10 average (general speaking) players instaed.

1st scenario: Molinaro, Criscito, Andrade, Grygera, Sali, Tiago, Almiron, Nocerino and Iaquinta... a total number of 10 players for a sum of around 57m €

2nd scenario: Criscito, Cannavaro, Andrade, Nocerino, Mascherano (It's complicated... Ops! Liverpool signed him), Ribery (He wants Champions League footbal... Ops! Bayern signed him) 4 quality players + 2 youth co-ownership for nearly the exact sum of money.

Buffon
Grygera-Andrade-Canna-Chelleini
Ribery-Mascherano-Nocerino-Nedved
Del Piero-Trezeguet

It is now wonder DD asked to leave (or he was forced to leave) while he was mentioning the name of Gerrard as the type of players needed in Juve the managment were after Iaquinta (with all respect to the fact that Iaquinta is a world champion while Gerrard is a quarter finalist).
Well you will have to wait and see whether those resources were spent wisely or not.We brought a good combination of international experience and you into the squad and don't forget the stars of the team didn't leave but got their contracts renewed.

Now you are talking about world class talent and the concern is not only signing fee (which for every single player you mention would cost a fortune) but you have to consider their wages. Considering that we are already keeping buffon,neddy,alex and Trezi who have high wages and then we bring ppl like canna,mascherano and ribery! We do not have the money from the CL, the budget has to be considered ffs.

Another thing is you are not considering an injury crisis in your plan, so what you happen if canna got injured ? boumsong or legro would play since we didn't buy mimmo. Trezi got injured ?ribery?

Its not that easy and it takes a lot of time, which is something you are not giving the team and management.Jumping into conclusions is very easy mate

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
6) If you really can't stand how our board works you have a choice: support another team OR just watch the football and don't comment on what happens off the pitch
We can comment even about the guy who cleans the toilets of the stadium if we want.I don't really think that I have to ask anyone to start a conversation about Juve (and not only what happens in the pitch).
What is this <agree or shut-up> logic?
You can, but if you are going to criticize every single thing they are going to do, thats about as useful as Boumsong playing striker. By all means speak about the board but don't stay moaning about everything they do. It is much harder in Turin then sitting on your chair at home.
Also it isn't an "agree or shut-up" logic its a "give them a chance or fduck off" logic

Well you will have to wait and see whether those resources were spent wisely or not.We brought a good combination of international experience and you into the squad and don't forget the stars of the team didn't leave but got their contracts renewed.

Now you are talking about world class talent and the concern is not only signing fee (which for every single player you mention would cost a fortune) but you have to consider their wages. Considering that we are already keeping buffon,neddy,alex and Trezi who have high wages and then we bring ppl like canna,mascherano and ribery! We do not have the money from the CL, the budget has to be considered ffs.

Another thing is you are not considering an injury crisis in your plan, so what you happen if canna got injured ? boumsong or legro would play since we didn't buy mimmo. Trezi got injured ?ribery?

Its not that easy and it takes a lot of time, which is something you are not giving the team and management.Jumping into conclusions is very easy mate
Right on S

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
@DelpieroForLife

What's ur problem man. U're moaning like a girl. Stop crying and believe in what juventus could achieve.

Yout problem is that u're considering juventus as individuals not like a team. We alawys loved juventus hardworkers, fighters.... we loved Juventus as a cimented unit. Live up with that or leave it.

Dec 26, 2004
1) If i had to choose between Mascherano and Tiago, I would choose Tiago, the main reasons are that we needed his type of midfielder, Mascherano is a destroyer and we already have Nocerino and Zanetti for that. Also Tiago there was no hassle, while Mascherano there is a lot of unknown things going on, and the last thing Juve needed this season is more negative attention

2)We should have got Ribery, but if you saw how Marchionni was playing in pre-season you would have seen that we wouldn't have needed franck. Marchionni was playing as well as he did when he was with Parma, and was called up to the Italian squad. And when Marco got injured Bayern had already bought Ribery.

3) How would Scenario 2 be the same amount as of Scenario 1????? Ribery by himself cost 25 million euros, and Liverpool can buy Mascherano for 20 million if i'm not mistaken. That is nearly the total that we spent on all the players we got.

4) Also we are an ITALIAN team, so the bulk of our team should be Italian, at least 4 or 5 players. We don't want to be an Inter

5) When we had Capello everyone complained cause he used to play with 2 defensive midfielders(Emerson and Vieira), yet everyone puts 2 DMS when they create their dream team

6) If you really can't stand how our board works you have a choice: support another team OR just watch the football and don't comment on what happens off the pitch
We can comment even about the guy who cleans the toilets of the stadium if we want.I don't really think that I have to ask anyone to start a conversation about Juve (and not only what happens in the pitch).
What is this <agree or shut-up> logic?
Thanks Bro, you saved me from responding to such a pointless logic.

Dec 26, 2004
You can, but if you are going to criticize every single thing they are going to do, thats about as useful as Boumsong playing striker. By all means speak about the board but don't stay moaning about everything they do. It is much harder in Turin then sitting on your chair at home.
Also it isn't an "agree or shut-up" logic its a "give them a chance or fduck off" logic
Be aware of what you type kiddo, "Discuss as adult or but me on your Goddamn Fvcking ignore list" now that's a logic you might understand.

Dec 26, 2004
@DelpieroForLife

What's ur problem man. U're moaning like a girl. Stop crying and believe in what juventus could achieve.

Yout problem is that u're considering juventus as individuals not like a team. We alawys loved juventus hardworkers, fighters.... we loved Juventus as a cimented unit. Live up with that or leave it.
Who are those "we"?? If it isn't "zizoufan community over the world " I will suggest you mind your business as you can't ask me to "leave it" from anywhere else.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
im sick of everyone winging about our management, yeah we fucked up by missing out on canna, mascherano, milito n so on but get some balls n support the team we got instead of thinkinof the past.. the past is the past

Jun 13, 2007
im sick of everyone winging about our management, yeah we fucked up by missing out on canna, mascherano, milito n so on but get some balls n support the team we got instead of thinkinof the past.. the past is the past
winging ? i think you meant whining . and yes , everyone keeps on whining on how we missed out on so many players and it's getting annoying . Personally , I think we even did a good job . We covered the defensive department as much as we could , we reinforced the midfield and increased our squad depth .

All this coming from a newly promoted serie B team , it's not bad at all .
This juve can potentially be brilliant , and can also potentially be a complete flop . We can only it turns out to be the 1st one.

Dec 26, 2004
1) If i had to choose between Mascherano and Tiago, I would choose Tiago, the main reasons are that we needed his type of midfielder, Mascherano is a destroyer and we already have Nocerino and Zanetti for that. Also Tiago there was no hassle, while Mascherano there is a lot of unknown things going on, and the last thing Juve needed this season is more negative attention

2)We should have got Ribery, but if you saw how Marchionni was playing in pre-season you would have seen that we wouldn't have needed franck. Marchionni was playing as well as he did when he was with Parma, and was called up to the Italian squad. And when Marco got injured Bayern had already bought Ribery.

3) How would Scenario 2 be the same amount as of Scenario 1????? Ribery by himself cost 25 million euros, and Liverpool can buy Mascherano for 20 million if i'm not mistaken. That is nearly the total that we spent on all the players we got.

4) Also we are an ITALIAN team, so the bulk of our team should be Italian, at least 4 or 5 players. We don't want to be an Inter

5) When we had Capello everyone complained cause he used to play with 2 defensive midfielders(Emerson and Vieira), yet everyone puts 2 DMS when they create their dream team

1) Tiago ahead of Mascherano!! In terms of talent Javier is miles ahead... you only need to watch him few times to figure out that this kind of players fit Juve perfectly, although Mascherano isn't only a destroyer as he is a great distributor and passer of the ball with good vision and great organization skills.

2) Marchionni ahead of Ribery!! I may try to swallow your lame argument in "1" but this one isn't even worthy of a reply... go ask anyone with a minimal football knowledge if you don't mind to be accused of having zero football knowledge.

3) Tiago 13m €+Almiron 9m €+Iaquinta 11.5m €+ Molinaro's half 2.5m €=36m €.
Ribery25m €+Mascherano 14m € - Molinaro's half 2.5m € = 36.5m €.
Do you feel stupid now??

4) So five players in the first eleven is nothing to you?? Lets burn all the non-italian players to make sure we aren't Inter alike.

5) Read point "1" again.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
The Secco way:
1) We are interested in a player.
2) The player express his well to move to Juve.
3) No other club is interested yet in this player.
4) We waste enough time without sealing a deal.
5) Half of European big clubs are alerted now of our interest.
6) We lose the player and go back to 1 or buy someone with half his price and qualities.

And you wonder why people here miss Moggi.
couldn't agree more, it's happened with Sissoko, Milito, Klose, Frings. Watch it happen with Quagliarella now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)