• D'Agostino

• Melo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Actually.. that's exactly the same thing. Although it's a bit weird when you look at it with names instead of numbers :D

Geof

May 14, 2004
Poulsen -> Melo
Tiago -> D'Ago

Those two (together) would be a huge upgrade for our midfield. We'd actually have the best midfield in Italy and far beyond.

However, realisticly I think we can only get one of them. D'Ago is IMO more crucial to our game and would fit in great alongside Sissoko, Diego and Marchisio. But it's a very close call.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
D'Ago + New RB > Melo

We can buy D'Ago and New RB instead of Just Melo and it is much better. Especially after Udinese reduced its asking price to 14M! Anyway, I voted D'Ago!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
D'Ago + New RB > Melo

We can buy D'Ago and New RB instead of Just Melo and it is much better. Especially after Udinese reduced its asking price to 14M! Anyway, I voted D'Ago!
I don't think they reduced it to 14...latest i heard was 17.
but we were to offer 14+co own of Pasquatto.

again it's all newspapers numbers.so we can never know...

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
D'Ago + New RB > Melo

Doubt thats he's price, Pozzo said he's price would be 17 mil and i think (just a guess) we've offered 14-15 mil to them.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Poulsen -> Melo
Tiago -> D'Ago

Those two (together) would be a huge upgrade for our midfield. We'd actually have the best midfield in Italy and far beyond.

However, realisticly I think we can only get one of them. D'Ago is IMO more crucial to our game and would fit in great alongside Sissoko, Diego and Marchisio. But it's a very close call.
the only problem there is that Tiago isn't leaving, and Poulsen reduced a larger wage package to stay at Juve :sad:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
If the plan calls for a distributor, then D'Agostino is that player. If Ferrara wants yet another DM, then he can go for Melo. Personally, I'd opt for D'Agostino.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
the only problem there is that Tiago isn't leaving, and Poulsen reduced a larger wage package to stay at Juve :sad:
Has Poulsen agreed to lower his wage?

Btw I would also like to see a player like D'Agostino or Melo in Juventus.. but when I think about it we have a very good setup already.. Is it really a need for a Midfielder? Ok I understand that some think we need a regista who can give the ball to Diego and the attackers.

Cause Diego shouldent come back to have the ball his positions must be under the attackers in a free roll.. he will be amazing there.

But if we look at the midfielders we have right now...

Camo-Sissoko-Marchisio This is the three I would start with.

I think it's really good I mean we have a very balanced midfield.. Camo is good in defence and has very much creavity he will be the midfielder who can be the regista... Sissoko is the monster who will win balls and give them to Camo or Diego.. IMO Marchisio is he perfect player to play with Sissoko,Camo because he is so allround he can do it all.. D'Agostino and Camo in the same midfield would be to much IMO.. Marchisio is a better altnernative.

As subs we have Tiago who 4-3-3 suits alot better then 4-4-2... maby he can find his form again? Zanetti is great when is not injured, a great player to have in the team.
Last we have Poulsen, haven't convince me but it was his first season here so maby he will play better next season.. he had alot of injuries to so and I remember him saying that he was in pain when he played... Ok he is no worldclass player.. But as a reserve I think he could be good.

So instead of looking on midfielders we should as many here already said! Look at some defenders.. Wingbacks FTW.. But it's not easy to find good one these days especially when you don't have so much money.

We will se what Secco and the board does.. Dossena and Ledesma in worst case.. Santos and D'Agostino/Melo if we are lucky.

A RB? I doubt we will sign a RB.. If I could choose one? Srna ;)

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
oh my bad I mean refused :oops:
hehe that sounds more realistic :lol:. In that case Poulsen are probably sold as soon we get a offer from a team he want to join.. Villareal and Schalke has been mentioned, it would be good teams for him.

I understand him for not wanting to go to Fenerbache( hope the fenerbache fans don't read this:lol: )

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
They are not starting anyway, but if we get someone else, that would mean that one of Marchisio, Camo and Sissoko, must join CZ and them on the bench.
Our bench and our options are already too many.
Our funds are also limited and thats why we want to sell first!
The mistakes of the past, still haunts and the choice for depth then and lack of strategical decision, actively interfere with our planning/development now...

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
Yes we have many Players and we haven't too much money.We must sell Low quality Player(Such as Tiago ,Paulsen,Grygera ,Molinaro ,Marchionni)and we must buy some Quality Players.If we don't buy Quality players.We will be second Place in serie A Again :cry: ...Juventus' Boards must Rise Juventus' Players Quality Such as 1995-1999 Juventus Team !!!...

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'm sure they will if you chip in :p. I guess you would be happy if this Grygera+Marchionni+$$ deal for Melo would happen then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)