Gaetano D'Agostino or Felipe Melo

• D'Agostino

• Melo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we do sign Melo I think we will have one of the most powerful and hardworking midfields in world football.

It will free up Deigo and Del Piero to concentrate on offense.

Marchisio---Melo---Sissoko

that is monsterous
This is a good trio not monsterous
Fabregas------Sissoko------S.Gerrard
this is monsterous

OP
Sad Statue

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
  • Thread Starter #105
    having melo, momo and marchisio in front of our defenders would make our defence a lot better. this will be good...

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Well, with Melo as a regista, Diego et al. will be hard-pressed to receive a proper pass. Whatever floats your boat, I suppose.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Well, with Melo as a regista, Diego et al. will be hard-pressed to receive a proper pass. Whatever floats your boat, I suppose.
    I don't think Melo is a horrible passer. He's not a DAWGo or Pirlo, but he can make good passers, hitting the target. They won't be creative passers but they should hit the targets with accuracy.

It will be like Emerson and Vieira passes, but at least this time we have a playmaker to make things happen in front.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Melo is probably the better signing in the long run anyway. His toughness is more useful for Serie A.

And he honestly isn't that bad of a passer from what I remember. I think he's pretty good actually.

Plus Felipe looks 10000 times less goofy than Emerson with the ball, especially because he doesn't waddle like a duck.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Melo is probably the better signing in the long run anyway. His toughness is more useful for Serie A.

And he honestly isn't that bad of a passer from what I remember. I think he's pretty good actually.

Plus Felipe looks 10000 times less goofy than Emerson with the ball, especially because he doesn't waddle like a duck.
    But the young Emerson was a class of his own.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005

Melo doesn't need to be a Pirlo or Alonso to get the job done.

OP
    Sad Statue

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
    Mar 28, 2006
  • Thread Starter #114
    felipe is more an mc and less a dmc. he had to play as a dmc in fiorentina cause he had montolivo and kuzmanovic in front of him. in brazil he played as an mc and was realy good. he was the best brazilian midfielder...

melo can create and if we use him as an mc he will be even better...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    felipe is more an mc and less a dmc. he had to play as a dmc in fiorentina cause he had montolivo and kuzmanovic in front of him. in brazil he played as an mc and was realy good. he was the best brazilian midfielder...

melo can create and if we use him as an mc he will be even better...
    Felipe can play as a DM and does a fine job. We need somebody back there anyway to make sure Sissoko doesn't get the ball.

And his goal against Bremen :D
    DA!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    Would really like a player who can pass well from that deep position. Melo, sissoko and Marchisio is very good, but the club would need to start seriously looking at those full back positions. I would hate to see Molinaro and Grygera/Zebina at full back with that midfield.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    I think D'ago would have been a better buy, as he's a better passer and better at running a game. Melo's a good player, but considering Sissoko can destroy most midfields single-handedly, I'd rather have someone who can pass from deeper, as diego will be playing much further up the field

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)