• D'Agostino

• Melo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, if I have a gun to my head, I'd have to choose Melo. I really like players such as Dawgo and think his stats last season were fantastic, but individuals like Melo will provide us more in the long run. Trust me.

Melo has the ability to do it all in midfield, plus we have to realize the guy has a lot of potential, more than Dawgo. That is very important for our future.

But in any case, signing one or the other is OK by me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
in 2008/2009 season:

Four Defence Players + Sissoko= Defensive strength %75

Four Defence Players without sissoko=Defensive strength % 50

(i think) In 2009/2010 season:

Four Defence Players + Sissoko + Melo = Defensive strength % 90

We must transfer Felipe Melo Because Defence is most Important Juventus, We have good Attack Players(Amauri,Iaquinta,Diego Giovinco,Camoranesi) but we haven't good defence players.if we want Scudetto, we must improve our defensive strength....

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
Melo - - - - - - Dago
Younger - - - Italian
Proven - - - - Cheaper?
Can defend - Juventino

how is melo anymore proven than D'ago? confederations cup doesn't count.

as far as proven players i seem them at the same level.

D'ago really wanting to join juve is whats tipping the scale for me other than that i see both are within the same level.

Durden

May 11, 2006
This is like choosing one tit over the other - You would obviously want them both!

Dago is really good and I like him a lot, but I have the feeling Melo is going to be great.. So Melo it is..

OP
Sad Statue

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
  • Thread Starter #74
    Melo - - - - - - Dago
    Younger - - - Italian
    Proven - - - - Cheaper?
    Can defend - Juventino

how is melo anymore proven than D'ago? confederations cup doesn't count.

as far as proven players i seem them at the same level.

D'ago really wanting to join juve is whats tipping the scale for me other than that i see both are within the same level.
    why confederation cup doesn't count?? he was in brazil's first 11 in every match.

d ago is a 27 years old player that has played only 1 good season since now and this with a small club. melo is about the same (26 years old, one season) but has played with a bigger clud. this alongside with confederations makes melo more proven.

and something else. have you see any other team than us to bid for dago??? i haven't only some rummors for liverpool but difficult to be true. have you see any other team to bid for melo??? of course (arsenal, inter,...). can you understand now why dago wants so much to join us???? we are his only choice...

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
    If we sign Felipe Melo i will forgive all the mistakes that Secco have done!
    Please Secco! Make it happen!!

Marchisio--Melo--Sissoko

Simply amazing!!

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    This is like choosing one tit over the other - You would obviously want them both!

Dago is really good and I like him a lot, but I have the feeling Melo is going to be great.. So Melo it is..
    :lol:

It's so hard to choose between these two, especially since I don't know either player that well I have to admit. Seen a fair few Udinese / Fiorentina games and both players seem well capable of gettin a ( slightly different ) job done in midfield. Either one would be an upgrade to our midfield, and since it seems certain 1 of 2 will join us, this is not a bad position to be in. Two really good midfielders. I'm definitely liking this, looking at players that should be with a team like Juve, unlike the whole Grosso/Dossena choice.

We are :ultra: afterall!

May 22, 2007
    why confederation cup doesn't count?? he was in brazil's first 11 in every match.

d ago is a 27 years old player that has played only 1 good season since now and this with a small club. melo is about the same (26 years old, one season) but has played with a bigger clud. this alongside with confederations makes melo more proven.

and something else. have you see any other team than us to bid for dago??? i haven't only some rummors for liverpool but difficult to be true. have you see any other team to bid for melo??? of course (arsenal, inter,...). can you understand now why dago wants so much to join us???? we are his only choice...
    D'Agostino has said many times that he is a Juventus supporter, that is a big reason why he wants us over most (probably all) teams. And if we are counting rumours then we may as well count a few shady Chelsea ones in there for him as well.

Not sure where you are going with the final bit, but are you suggesting that Melo is a lot better than D'Agostino based on what clubs are interested in him? I think its more due to the fact that Brazil won the Confederations Cup.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)