Medhi Benatia (61 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's not trying to sign his kids up for Islamic State, I don't see the issue with him wanting a different upbringing. It's not like it will ever be a regular upbringing anyway, he's in Qatar and is minted.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Are the Asian and Africans slaves, sorry, I mean workers, not of the Islamic faith as well?
Some are, some aren't. You also have a huge expat community there (the money is good). Lots of Brits and a fair share of Europeans and Americans as well. A high school teacher can potentially make $7000 - $8000 a month over there (tax free), which is still some way below the average annual of $120,000. Insane!

Granted, those numbers are probably inflated because of the ridiculous salaries some make.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
The man wants his kids to hear the Adan coming from the masjid. He wants his kids to study the sharia from school and the sunnah. To dress modest and not to study how to use a condom at school or safe sex or how to start drinking alcohol when you reach 21.

In Islam the husband is the leader of his family. He must teach his family the real rules of Islam and then it is up to them who they become when they grow up.

Islam the religion and Muslims the people are two different things. To judge the religion you need to know it completely I mean it takes you atleast 3 to 4 years to study. So Benatia wants what every Muslim person wants for his kids. We should respect that.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The man wants his kids to hear the Adan coming from the masjid. He wants his kids to study the sharia from school and the sunnah. To dress modest and not to study how to use a condom at school or safe sex or how to start drinking alcohol when you reach 21.

In Islam the husband is the leader of his family. He must teach his family the real rules of Islam and then it is up to them who they become when they grow up.

Islam the religion and Muslims the people are two different things. To judge the religion you need to know it completely I mean it takes you atleast 3 to 4 years to study. So Benatia wants what every Muslim person wants for his kids. We should respect that.
Well said

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Yea no need for any sort of a sexual education for masses. If you have whack backwards parents you can just learn the natural way to deal with these feelings by molesting the family's Filipino maid or a goat.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Yea no need for any sort of a sexual education for masses. If you have whack backwards parents you can just learn the natural way to deal with these feelings by molesting the family's Filipino maid or a goat.
I thought people take sexual education to avoid diseases or for women not to get pregnant. If that is the case it is better to get married.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Who cares about overpopulation really. We should all go back to 10 child families. WW3 and forced population control in the form of famine, plague, etc will come quicker that way.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
So. This guy said he thought he would retire in this jersey, but suddenly had to go away (probably because of Bonucci). Because of one good season he acts like a spoiled brat (exactly as Bonucci did) and want to go away. I can understand that, but he goes from wanting to retire at a top club till playing at a nobody club at a nobody football country. What he said makes no sense when he chosed to play in fucking Qatar.

How can people here even defend him?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Sounds like a cult to me. Brain-washed fools who blindly follow religion :lol3:

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Sounds like a cult to me. Brain-washed fools who blindly follow religion :lol3:
How would people live without a religion? We would be like animals. Religion is good for everything in your life and i am talking about the main three religions ( Islam, Christianity and Judaism), not only that they have similarities they are one but human beings divided into three. My point is, religion tells you what to do and what not to do. In Islam, it tells us to stay away doing bad things and do whatever that is allowed which is good not only in our life time but also hereafter.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
How would people live without a religion? We would be like animals. Religion is good for everything in your life and i am talking about the main three religions ( Islam, Christianity and Judaism), not only that they have similarities they are one but human beings divided into three. My point is, religion tells you what to do and what not to do. In Islam, it tells us to stay away doing bad things and do whatever that is allowed which is good not only in our life time but also hereafter.
You really believe that, don't you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)