Medhi Benatia - CB - Bayern Munich (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
this signing is not impressive.

look defense is good and all. and guys like zach might tell you defense is important

but firepower is importanter.

every single CL winning team of last 10 years had some exceptional forwards and attacking mids.

we have dybla and mandzukic. one is unproven. the other is great but has trouble staying fit.

WHERE IS THE DIFFERENCE MAKER?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
this signing is not impressive.

look defense is good and all. and guys like zach might tell you defense is important

but firepower is importanter.

every single CL winning team of last 10 years had some exceptional forwards and attacking mids.

we have dybla and mandzukic. one is unproven. the other is great but has trouble staying fit.

WHERE IS THE DIFFERENCE MAKER?
Agreed

For example, 2012/2013 bayern Munchen, widely considered the team of the decade, had this guy called 'Mandzukic' as their lone center forward.

Sure, firepower is important.

Thats why italy defeated belgium and kicked out spain and nearly germany (if de rossi was fit), because they got superior firepower :tup:

Dybala only had 23 goals in 46 games of his debute season, with 7 CL games played. Such unproven.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I know what it's not a word bruh.

speaking of things sinking, let this -rep sink in your heart

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed

For example, 2012/2013 bayern Munchen, widely considered the team of the decade, had this guy called 'Mandzukic' as their lone center forward.

Sure, firepower is important.

Thats why italy defeated belgium and kicked out spain and nearly germany (if de rossi was fit), because they got superior firepower :tup:

Dybala only had 23 goals in 46 games of his debute season, with 7 CL games played. Such unproven.

sup

not gonna bring in international football in this mix. international football is not quality football. GTFO.

Manduzkic was fit for bayern. for juve he is never fit. go ahead try and dispute this. I dare you.

also Manduzkic was supporte by Robben and Ribery.

FIREPOWER.

madrid has ronaldo, bale and benzema.

barca wrecked juve's defense. best in CL in 2015 because of it's attack.

and with that last sentece, I drop mike. cuz you've been served.

Best defense in CL wrecked by offense.

go ahead. deny that

Jan 11, 2016
Oh yeah they wrecked us so hard... 1:1 to be precise and then scoring a second from a counter and last minute third when we were on all out attack after the referee donated 10mins stoppage time to cover that he decided the game with not giving the penalty on pogba seconds before they scored the second.

Their offense wrecked us as hard as Bayern's last season with their last minute lucky punch after we missed several chances to make it 3:0.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Oh yeah they wrecked us so hard... 1:1 to be precise and then scoring a second from a counter and last minute third when we were on all out attack after the referee donated 10mins stoppage time to cover that he decided the game with not giving the penalty on pogba seconds before they scored the second.

Their offense wrecked us as hard as Bayern's last season with their last minute lucky punch after we missed several chances to make it 3:0.
no one remembers the ifs and should haves and would haves.

onyl what actually happened matters.

now tell me, who won, barca or juve? simple answer

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
no one remembers the ifs and should haves and would haves.

onyl what actually happened matters.

now tell me, who won, barca or juve? simple answer
That's not the point you were making though. You said that firepower wins out over defense but it's not like we started a bunch of scrubs out there when Morata, Tevez, Pirlo, Pogba were all starting

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Do you always argue with the same Neanderthal yes or no questions? extremely annoying
As opposed so speaking about hypothetical is, and should

Here is another one then.

If ref had sent off vidal in 14th mintues juve wpuld jue been raped in first half alone.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

May 26, 2016
As opposed so speaking about hypothetical is, and should

Here is another one then.

If ref had sent off vidal in 14th mintues juve wpuld jue been $#@!d in first half alone.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Fu#k that , it is you who said "WHERE IS THE DIFFERENCE MAKER? " do you even lift bro? our team is full of difference makers, be proud of our team and take your self pity somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)