Medhi Benatia - CB - Bayern Munich (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Hes gone, get over it. Now on to new ones. Times changes, embrace it instead of dwelling.
Who's dwelling.

I said benatia is not a difference maker. That we lack a difference maker. This is not an opinion. It is a fact. He's a good signing. Not an impressive one

We lost morata who was a difference maker. That is fact. No dwelling. Or is or buts. Not placing blame. Just sayin that he is gone. One less attacking weapon

Where is his replacement?

Sure quality signings take time. Not saying that they dont. And I am not going to pass judgement on this market until the end of it.

All I am saying is people need to raise their expectations of what this squad needs.

And we all know it's attacking threats that we lack.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Jan 5, 2011
Who's dwelling.

I said benatia is not a difference maker. That we lack a difference maker. This is not an opinion. It is a fact. He's a good signing. Not an impressive one

We lost morata who was a difference maker. That is fact. No dwelling. Or is or buts. Not placing blame. Just sayin that he is gone. One less attacking weapon

Sure quality signings take time. Not saying that they dont. And I am not going to pass judgement on this market until the end of it.

All I am saying is people need to raise their expectations of what this squad needs.

Morota is not a difference maker mate, he is 100% worse than Dybala and Mandzukic. We have Dybala, Pjanic and Pogba as difference maker. Our team is Bayern 2013 like not as fancy as Barca or Real.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Who's dwelling.

We lack a difference maker? Loin pls. Pogba, Dybala, Pjanic, Alves are what?

- - - Updated - - -

Morota is not a difference maker mate, he is 100% worse than Dybala and Mandzukic. We have Dybala, Pjanic and Pogba as difference maker. Our team is Bayern 2013 like not as fancy as Barca or Real.
You're back...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We lack a difference maker? Loin pls. Pogba, Dybala, Pjanic, Alves are what?

- - - Updated - - -

You're back...
pjanic needs to prove he wont choke and alves is a good signing but we will see if age has slowed him down.

pogba also needs to stay. we dont know whats the situation.

again. a bunch of ifs and whats.

not sure why everyone is so defensive.

do you guys expect dybala to do everything? because we all know allegri will play an injured manduzkic for 90 minutes week in and out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)