• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Do you know this big turd that no matter how much you flush it stays in the toilet?

These rumors are the same, we might as well accept it that Icardi is a Juventus player.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Do you know this big turd that no matter how much you flush it stays in the toilet?

These rumors are the same, we might as well accept it that Icardi is a Juventus player.
After the first part I was sure you were talking about Higuain.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If the rumors are true and MauroWanda want to stay in Italy, then chances are he will eventually join Juve. Beppe inherited multiple disasters with that club and Icardi is one of them, so he'll either be sold at a discount or they will eventually lose him on a Bosman. Their choice.

I'm not his biggest fan, but there is no denying Icardi's talent and eye for goal. We wouldn't be able to find a striker at his price point, so this would be purely an arbitrage situation here. We'd be getting a striker who has his best years to come and could potentially become world class with some hard work and discipline, which is what he would find at Juventus. If he doesn't behave, then he's fined, simple as that. I wouldn't worry too much about that and let the club handle him. For a discounted fee, this is a no brainer IMO.

The question then becomes will he fit with Ronaldo playing out wide, which seemingly contradicts what we have read about where Sarri will field CR7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)