Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (38 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Let's think about a couple of things here.

If Juve are still interested in Icardi then it is most likely a combination of two things. #1) They have done their due diligence and background checks on him, and #2) this would be a massive market opportunity. Let's factor in that A) Inter has made no secret about its desire for Lukaku #2) It is being reported that Conte is concerned about Icardi and Nainggolan in the dressing room.

His value is going to go down by the day.

And he would be playing for a coach that got Higuain the single season scoring mark in Serie A, and turned Dries Mertens into a 30 goal scorer. What do you think he could with Icardi?

My prediction. 10 million loan with 30-40 million obligation. If those were the numbers, you simply could not pass up on someone like Icardi for that.
At 50 mil. inda supporters will riot.
And beppe would become beppe "the mole" marotta.
Would be epic lwotb with 10 mil upfront and 40 next year.
All those salty tears in meelan.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
At 50 mil. inda supporters will riot.
And beppe would become beppe "the mole" marotta.
Would be epic lwotb with 10 mil upfront and 40 next year.
All those salty tears in meelan.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

How much are they going to get at this point? He has made it clear that he wants to stay in Italy and Inter have made it clear that they want to move on. Not much Inter can do from a bargaining standpoint unless they fabricate offers for him through the media.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
His attitude can be changed.

His goal scoring ability can't.

How would teams even begin to devise a plan to stop a front line of Costa-Icardi-CR7?

Everything I have ever experienced in my life so far screams out that that simply is not true. Only in truly exceptional circumstances are people sometimes able to change. In the overwhelming majority of cases people do not change.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
My prediction. 10 million loan with 30-40 million obligation. If those were the numbers, you simply could not pass up on someone like Icardi for that.
of course you can. juve never bought an obvious ticking bomb, and we used to sell players based on their off-pitch behavior. that's why marotta never went for balotelli, even when he was available on a free transfer. and he was 100% right about it.

it's not about the money. you simply don't drop a rotten apple in your locker. no wonder nobody wants icardi.

and about the money part: icardi's wages would be around 8m net + bonuses. add the amortization of a 50m contract for 4 years, and that means a yearly cost of 28-30m for a troubled player, who'd refuse to be sold outside italy. and after any potential punishment for discipline reasons, you can watch him refusing training and her wife whining on prime time mediaset. sounds like great business :baus:

honestly, i wouldn't take icardi even on a free transfer. quote me on that one when we sign him and he scores the winner in the cl final. i'd be happy to be proven wrong.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Everything I have ever experienced in my life so far screams out that that simply is not true. Only in truly exceptional circumstances are people sometimes able to change. In the overwhelming majority of cases people do not change.

Name one club that he has been on that has the air of professionalism that Juve have. Inter is a mental hospital where the inmates run the asylum. If we are, at this point, still even remotely interested in him, then Juve feel that this environment will do him a world of good.

- - - Updated - - -

of course you can. juve never bought an obvious ticking bomb, and we used to sell players based on their off-pitch behavior. that's why marotta never went for balotelli, even when he was available on a free transfer. and he was 100% right about it.

it's not about the money. you simply don't drop a rotten apple in your locker. no wonder nobody wants icardi.

and about the money part: icardi's wages would be around 8m net + bonuses. add the amortization of a 50m contract for 4 years, and that means a yearly cost of 28-30m for a troubled player, who'd refuse to be sold outside italy. and after any potential punishment for discipline reasons, you can watch him refusing training and her wife whining on prime time mediaset. sounds like great business :baus:

honestly, i wouldn't take icardi even on a free transfer. quote me on that one when we sign him and he scores the winner in the cl final. i'd be happy to be proven wrong.

Did we have any issues with Carlos Tevez?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
His attitude can be changed.
yeah, no. he's 26, and he had the same shitty attitude at samp. he had a hungarian team mate (laczkó zsolt) there, i'll try to dig out what he said about icardi.

also, his goal scoring ability: he scored his last goal from open play in 2018. only penalties in 2019. like he was an unstoppable goal scoring machine. he's not - and he's an unprofessional lazy prick ready for sabotage his job anytime. no, thank you.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
yeah, no. he's 26, and he had the same shitty attitude at samp. he had a hungarian team mate (laczkó zsolt) there, i'll try to dig out what he said about icardi.

also, his goal scoring ability: he scored his last goal from open play in 2018. only penalties in 2019. like he was an unstoppable goal scoring machine. he's not - and he's an unprofessional lazy prick ready for sabotage his job anytime. no, thank you.

Then why haven't Juve categorically denied any interest in him?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Name one club that he has been on that has the air of professionalism that Juve have. Inter is a mental hospital where the inmates run the asylum. If we are, at this point, still even remotely interested in him, then Juve feel that this environment will do him a world of good.

- - - Updated - - -

Carlos Tevez, apart from being one of my favorite Juventini ever, is a good person at heart. A flawed human being maybe, but someone who has so many good qualities on a personal level I find it easy to forgive his mistakes.

Icardi is not a good man.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
why didn't we sign balotelli on a free transfer then?

i love you dude, but you're very naive if you think that icardi can be fixed. he was a prick years ago, and nothing changed. tevez was 99% professional during his career, and he always gave 100% on the pitch. i wouldn't compare these two players, they are not on the same level, neither on the pitch, nor off it.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
why didn't we sign balotelli on a free transfer then?

i love you dude, but you're very naive if you think that icardi can be fixed. he was a prick years ago, and nothing changed. tevez was 99% professional during his career, and he always gave 100% on the pitch. i wouldn't compare these two players, they are not on the same level, neither on the pitch, nor off it.
You don't know me nearly well enough to determine whether or not I am naive.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Fuck Icardi. He can rot at Inter or some provincial club if he really wants to stay in Italy. What is it with these players who now suddenly don't want to leave Italy? A few years ago they all jumped on the first flight to Spain and England. Is it the new tax laws?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)