want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
piece of shit I hope he gets hit by a car driven by one of our drunk lolzillians
But he doesn't die. He ends up confined to a wheelchair for life, unable to use his pee pee touch. Crippling depression kicks in, he resorts to alcoholism, stabs wanda with a kitchen knife (she suffers amnesia and ends up a homeless cunt) and spends the rest of his years in an Argentinian prison.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
But he doesn't die. He ends up confined to a wheelchair for life, unable to use his pee pee touch. Crippling depression kicks in, he resorts to alcoholism, stabs wanda with a kitchen knife (she suffers amnesia and ends up a homeless cunt) and spends the rest of his years in an Argentinian prison.
Rest assured, in 60-70 years the ravages of old age will deal with Icardi far more cruely than any car wreck-to-prison ever could.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus continue the negotiations with Inter for Mauro Icardi, Three possible Scenarios to bring him Turin: - An Exchange with Dybala - An Exchange with Kean + Cash - Possiblity of Offering €80m
Juventus are offering €60m to sign Mauro Icardi at the moment, According to La Repubblica

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Juventus continue the negotiations with Inter for Mauro Icardi, Three possible Scenarios to bring him Turin: - An Exchange with Dybala - An Exchange with Kean + Cash - Possiblity of Offering €80m
Juventus are offering €60m to sign Mauro Icardi at the moment, According to La Repubblica
Do it!! :tuttosport:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Photo's are cringe and even before them it was obvious he gets dommed by Wanda :lol: but he could be into getting melted candle wax dripped directly into his asshole for all I care as long as he gets a shit tonne of goals if he comes here.

Some likeable players are dog shit, some dickheads are amazing on the pitch. I'd prefer the latter as long as they're not left to run the locker room.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Because one flight from Turin to London and one from Milano to London togehter is cheaper than one single train ticket from Turin to Milano. @GordoDeCentral
LOL. Its true tho. I can fly cheaper to London then I can take train to almost any city in Sweden with destination time thats 2 hours or longer.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
OMG please don't... I would hate this way more than all the deals of Pipa, Zaza, MDS, Vidal, Pogba, Morata, Tevez, Llorente combine

Seriously, Max and Icardi in this team next season and losing UCL again it would be at the same level of Calciopoli for me, wasting the GOAT and destroying the image of the team at the same time

I doubt Fabio would find a Shrimp enable to fix Mauro... I may stop watching football for a while as I did back then

Please, Icardi stay away. He's an excellent player and a terrible terrible terrible person... Nazi Di Canio&Super Mario duo would be a baby next to Mauro&Wanda duo

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Photo's are cringe and even before them it was obvious he gets dommed by Wanda :lol: but he could be into getting melted candle wax dripped directly into his asshole for all I care as long as he gets a shit tonne of goals if he comes here.

Some likeable players are dog shit, some dickheads are amazing on the pitch. I'd prefer the latter as long as they're not left to run the locker room.
The problems start not with his bedroom fetishes but when he threatens to bring Argentine thugs to kill his own fans, boycotts the team, and has Wanda speak publicly against his teammates.

Apr 19, 2007
Im for shipping out Dybala if it helps the team but I really dont want this type of personality on the team moving forward especially with our leadership aging out.

- - - Updated - - -

Im for shipping out Dybala if it helps the team but I really dont want this type of personality on the team moving forward especially with our leadership aging out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)