Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (26 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Sure. Can you list the names of those 70% or 80% that you're confident want this transfer to go thru? I'd love to see those names. You have your assignment; that should keep you busy for a few days ;)
All those who want this, please hit a like button,. Those of you who are against it, can dislike my post. Or we can ask mods to make a poll. @Mark

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Calm down fella. He is a top striker, however I agree, Dybala shouldnt go in the opposite direction in any circumstances.
His ability on the pitch is not the issue. Im not questioning that but him and his succubus agent are toxic duo and ffs we dont need another damn FW

Sep 13, 2015
All we know is that something did happen to destabilize Inter's dressing room and Icardi and Wanda were certainly involved.

This move would truly not make sense especially because he's not the perfect role model that Paratici passionately describes when asked about our transfer targets.

- World class proven player.
- Lots of international experience.
- Lots of CL experience.
- Won trophies.
- Professional and well behaved outside of the football field.

Icardi possesses none of Paratici's traits above especially the ones where he talks about that our transfer targets must be very professional and well behaved so this move wouldn't make much sense.

Maybe Paratici knows or sees something that we don't because splashing 80+ million on a player who can't create anything without proper midfield would be pure madness imo.

Keeping Dybala and pairing him with Ronaldo upfront would be much more efficient than pairing Icardi with Ronaldo upfront with no midfield to service them.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Imagine finally planning to play with two strikers and then selling Dybala :howler: :howler:

Paratici should be mashed through a chain link fence like playdo

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I hate this Icardi rumor, and I don't wanna see him here at all. But other than a left foot shot, which is very good, what else Dybala has to offer over Icardi to be a CF in Juventus?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Imagine finally planning to play with two strikers and then selling Dybala :howler: :howler:

Paratici should be mashed through a chain link fence like playdo
You do realize all this speculation about Dybala leaving is because of the coach, right ?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I hate this Icardi rumor, and I don't wanna see him here at all. But other than a left foot shot, which is very good, what else Dybala has to offer over Icardi to be a CF in Juventus?
Versatility, he can still play other positions if the two striker thing doesnt work out he isnt then in conflict with other strikers for one position, much more use in build up play better SS

- - - Updated - - -

You do realize all this speculation about Dybala leaving is because of the coach, right ?
Actually i dont see any reason to believe that other then speculation and journos needing stories to get hits.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Versatility, he can still play other positions if the two striker thing doesnt work out he isnt then in conflict with other strikers for one position, much more use in build up play better SS
I think we all agree he sucks at other positions.
I don't think we ever do a 2 man forward with Dybala and Ronaldo with Allegri. Allegri said during the season that Ronaldo played his best football with a strong CF like Benzema next to him. Ronaldo is in last years of his career, and it's natural Max would not want to reinvent the wheel.

Jun 6, 2015
All we know is that something did happen to destabilize Inter's dressing room and Icardi and Wanda were certainly involved.

This move would truly not make sense especially because he's not the perfect role model that Paratici passionately describes when asked about our transfer targets.

- World class proven player.
- Lots of international experience.
- Lots of CL experience.
- Won trophies.
- Professional and well behaved outside of the football field.

Icardi possesses none of Paratici's traits above especially the ones where he talks about that our transfer targets must be very professional and well behaved so this move wouldn't make much sense.

Maybe Paratici knows or sees something that we don't because splashing 80+ million on a player who can't create anything without proper midfield would be pure madness imo.

Keeping Dybala and pairing him with Ronaldo upfront would be much more efficient than pairing Icardi with Ronaldo upfront with no midfield to service them.
I don't like Icardi the person either, but there are some rather silly things said about Icardi the player imo. He has scored goals for Sampdoria and some pretty bad Inter teams. Did those teams have better service for Icardi than he would hypothetically have at Juve? I doubt it. Football is a team sport and Icardi is the one who's job is to put the ball in the back of the net. He does that really well.

I'd rather he does that at some other club but if Paratici can't get past his fetish for Mauro and ends up signing him I'll live with that as well. Hopefully we won't end up losing Dybala in that hypothetical process.

- - - Updated - - -

In that case Dybala should definitely leave. Can't have players around who don't respect the coaches decisions. I doubt that it's true though.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Actually i dont see any reason to believe that other then speculation and journos needing stories to get hits.
And it's for the same 'rumours and speculation' that you are bashing Paratici for, for no reason ?

If Allegri ends up playing with two strikers next season, it's because he doesn't deem him fit for that role, not because Paratici fantasizes about selling Dybala and replace him with Icardi. Allegri will have a big hand in this transfer if this goes through,

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
passing, vision, free kicks, crossing, not being a fucking douche, shots outside the area, better use of space near the area, more instagram followers, versatility, better tattoos, more potential assists, involvement both in link up play and build up. we quickly forgot how good dybala can be as either a striker or a seconda punta.

icardi is a better finisher (in fact, that's his only world class skill, although a very important one, i give him that) and obviously better in the air. other than that, dybala is simply a superior footballer. also, inda recently begun to bench icardi in martinez's favor, and desperately need some creativity. an icardi-dybala would benefit them 100%. while icardi and martinez can't really play together, a dybala-martinez pairing wouldn't look bad at all for them.

anyway, icardi is the kind of character i couldn't stand at juve even if he had messi's skills with ronaldo's physique and dedication. i'd keep him far away from juve's locker.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think we all agree he sucks at other positions.
I don't think we ever do a 2 man forward with Dybala and Ronaldo with Allegri. Allegri said during the season that Ronaldo played his best football with a strong CF like Benzema next to him. Ronaldo is in last years of his career, and it's natural Max would not want to reinvent the wheel.
I think its very unfair to say he just sucks at other positions.

Didnt he score 22 goals in serie A from RW last season? He has also put in big performances at CAM before too in a season we were 1 game away from a treble

These might not have seemed his ideal roles at times but he isnt incompetent there when the team is actually doing well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)