Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (79 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Wanda went on TV just now and said Icardi and her want to stay at Inter. Beppe when he saw that Wanda was crying called and went live on TV to reassure her.

"Our decision was not a sanction, in a family sometimes a father needs to take a decision that will make his children grow. I want to reassure Wanda, we're doing this for the well being of Mauro."

What a soap opera lmao
Is this fucking real? :rofl:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
What a fucking joke. How can Icardi even crawl back into that lockerroom? You have monsters with 20 inch dicks like Skriniar who cleared 5000 balls today and like 10 in the last minute to win a game today. He's hoping for like 3M a year extension and he sees a diva like Icardi with his leather wife :howler:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
His wife also has a serious obsession with CR7 so I wouldn't trust them being part of the club.
Like what?

-------------------------------James/Dybala-----------------------------------

-----------------------Dybala/Icardi-------Ronaldo--------------
Yeah, sans James, that's likely what it would be IF we sign him. We pretty much already play like that cept Mandzukic helps out in defense (which IS a key diff between them).

And 433 in some games with Dybala on bench in favor of a winger.

So far no signs of Allegri being keen on Dybala playing F9. Club might be planning for a traditional CF to take over from Mandzukic sooner or later.

Unlikely we'll sign him and my practical side doesn't want him, but not impossible and my troll side wants to see the epic meltdown from Interisti.

It's a win-win scenario for Juventini.

- - - Updated - - -

Wanda went on TV just now and said Icardi and her want to stay at Inter. Beppe when he saw that Wanda was crying called and went live on TV to reassure her.

"Our decision was not a sanction, in a family sometimes a father needs to take a decision that will make his children grow. I want to reassure Wanda, we're doing this for the well being of Mauro."

What a soap opera lmao
This foreal?

Good grief, so much cringe.

We should combine :howler::sergio: into one emoji and call it Inter. Or Perdenti Serpenti.

- - - Updated - - -

The Young and the Restless, that'd show.:lol:
I see no tears. She's one vile creature. All you virgins, stay the fuck away from women like this.

Last edited:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Imagine having an agent who cries on live tv show after fucking your relationship with the club, fans and make you look like a joke in general.

I don't want him, thanks.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Just realized that Icardi was Capocannoniere twice, and both times he was joint top lol
Thats why i wish he comes her and this Nara something just need a real dxxx to chok hard on it and our management can handle that ... am with this transfer 100%

Of course, we need another midfield player like Nodmbele, another CB like legit or militao and we are all set ....selling One of khadira or Can and keep the rest

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
What a fucking joke. How can Icardi even crawl back into that lockerroom? You have monsters with 20 inch dicks like Skriniar who cleared 5000 balls today and like 10 in the last minute to win a game today. He's hoping for like 3M a year extension and he sees a diva like Icardi with his leather wife :howler:
Goals.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)