Mauro Camoranesi (29 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Someone mentions something south american, primarily from Argentina, and our resident Xperd comes flailing into the thread.

Anyways....Camoranesi was right. After 2006, it will take Juve at least 10 years to get to the level we were at then.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
2 years away. Bloody Camo, loved this player. We miss players like him.
Yeah, but the guy was spot on with the 10 year time frame. We don't have the edge yet in Europe but a couple smart buys over the next couple mercatos can put us in the top 4. Good timing with the new Adidas sponsorship for added income, we are turning the area around the stadium into a merchandising metropolis and the consistent turnout at the new stadium. We are doing well financially but I think in a couple years we will add an additional 30-40m to our transfers and that will be HUGE.

We keep doing our youth like we have been internally (Berardi, Gabiaddini, etc) and externally (Pogba, Coman, etc) we will be looking very pretty for a long time.

But yes, I miss this fucking player like crazy. It was nice having players that even when playing badly would up the intensity. Imagine having Camo or Nedved on the field in Greece this week...somewhere around the stroke of halftime you would have seen the pair pick up some yellows with an intense challenge to get the anger flowing and the rest of the team would have followed. We need that grinta back.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What is Camo doing now that he has retired? Is he coaching or anything? Would love to see him form part of the club again.
I'd love to have Camo here working in a nedved type of role. Same for DP and Buffon when he hangs up his gloves.

Hell, get Montero & Iuliano here to start crunching players for screwing around in practice.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I always do it in FM...currently have DP as my assistant manager, camo trezeguet vieri buffon and loads of others as my coaching staff

Oct 24, 2014
What is Camo doing now that he has retired? Is he coaching or anything? Would love to see him form part of the club again.
He finished his coaching course in Argentina in April I believe and during the world cup he was commentator for the mexican channel univision... Right now I'm not sure what he's up to but i'm surprised he didn't go to play in the indian league with Treze, Del Piero, and all the rest

- - - Updated - - -

stop with the lies please there no similarities between the way Juve went down and that of riber, riber went down to la B because they sucked for 2 years and lost a 2 legged playoffs to belgrano :howler: then the "hinchas" attacked the players and burned down el monumental while JJ was crying
Typical of a bostero. the only thing you can say is "sos de la b" you can't have an intelligent discussion about football or how the mafia of grondona, aguilar, passarella, and israel was why river went to the b. Or do you think its just happenstance that River went from having a team with Gallardo, Salas, Lucho Gonzalez, Mascherano, Coudet, Cavenaghi, Higuain, Alexis Sanchez, Falcao etc. to having the likes of Cabral, Ojeda, Canales, Rosales, Lussenhoff, an Arano...

But anyway, good job beating Capiata on penalties. Really great accomplishment there pal

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He finished his coaching course in Argentina in April I believe and during the world cup he was commentator for the mexican channel univision... Right now I'm not sure what he's up to but i'm surprised he didn't go to play in the indian league with Treze, Del Piero, and all the rest

- - - Updated - - -

Typical of a bostero. the only thing you can say is "sos de la b" you can't have an intelligent discussion about football or how the mafia of grondona, aguilar, passarella, and israel was why river went to the b. Or do you think its just happenstance that River went from having a team with Gallardo, Salas, Lucho Gonzalez, Mascherano, Coudet, Cavenaghi, Higuain, Alexis Sanchez, Falcao etc. to having the likes of Cabral, Ojeda, Canales, Rosales, Lussenhoff, an Arano...

But anyway, good job beating Capiata on penalties. Really great accomplishment there pal

but it is a fact, sos de la B :p y aunque pasen los anos nunca lo vamos a olvidar lol

and speaking of the capiata game se te perdio algo bobo :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Nice. So the future dream team now looks like:

Delpie - Presidente
Pavel - D.S.
Camo - head coach
Trez - the job that Paratici does, whatever it is
Buffon - legend that is always around
Conte - janitor
Bonbon - motivational coach

Jul 2, 2006
:lol: what does Paratici actually do? i heard he is more important than Marotta in most deals but i have no idea what his actual function is :D
Apparently Paratici is buying good ones like Asamoah and Vidal. Marotten is buying likes of Matri and Martinez for the sake of balance in Italian Football. He is also getting ''commission fee'' from the deals he made. Which explains why we still can't afford to pay 30 million for a single player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)