Mauro Camoranesi (5 Viewers)

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Andrea Pirlo can play until he is 53 years old” says ex-Italy team mate Mauro Camoranesi
Sometimes I hear criticism against him and I laugh. Pirlo can never be a problem, he solves problems. I was convinced that Pirlo could play until he’s 40, but given the current level of Italian football he can play until he’s 50 or 53. I don’t see anyone around with his quality or intelligence.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Andrea Pirlo can play until he is 53 years old” says ex-Italy team mate Mauro Camoranesi
Sometimes I hear criticism against him and I laugh. Pirlo can never be a problem, he solves problems. I was convinced that Pirlo could play until he’s 40, but given the current level of Italian football he can play until he’s 50 or 53. I don’t see anyone around with his quality or intelligence.

Bring him to Coras, Camo. You can do it.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
This is one of the problem with italian football now. People from serie a, think about these has been legends and think they can play till they 40 years old.

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
can't believe we struggled like that in the CL with the kind of team we had back in 04-06. admittedly, playing Emerson - Vieira wasn't the most creative pairing out there. never understood Capello's hard on for Zebina either. the matches against Liverpool and Arsenal the year after were frustrating as f*ck to put it mildly.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
can't believe we struggled like that in the CL with the kind of team we had back in 04-06. admittedly, playing Emerson - Vieira wasn't the most creative pairing out there. never understood Capello's hard on for Zebina either. the matches against Liverpool and Arsenal the year after were frustrating as f*ck to put it mildly.
Capello sucked the life out of that squad somehow, looked ridiculously out of ideas in Europe under him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You said it youself. It was exactly the midfield wat destroyed that capello team. By taht time, and even still...people were having a hard on about viera and emerson... but IMO they were ridiculously land, all muscle and zero flair. We struggled a lot because the midielf was dry of ideas to cerate attacks. And capello loved his bullshid 442

Capello sucked the life out of that squad somehow, looked ridiculously out of ideas in Europe under him.
exactly... because we had zero creativity between the defenders and the strikers. That was why i hated the capello era with passion...fuking boring old school italian pussy football. Oh and Del piero being benched for liek forever

Mar 10, 2009

There is your culprit.

This guy lives of past success, since the 2000's he hasnt been past the quarters in any cup competition, yet he people still rate him highly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)