Mauro Camoranesi (6 Viewers)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
All this underperforming sh!t wth Capello. Though nobody mentions of us not getting through the group stage with Conte :lol: @Hist @Jihadi John. Only thing I can never forgive Capello of is what he did to our Juve Prince Del Piero.

- - - Updated - - -

"To those believe I underperformed"

Fabio-Capello.jpg

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
All this underperforming sh!t wth Capello. Though nobody mentions of us not getting through the group stage with Conte :lol: @Hist @Jihadi John. Only thing I can never forgive Capello of is what he did to our Juve Prince Del Piero.

- - - Updated - - -

Fabio-Capello.jpg
Conte didn't have the best squad in the world or anything close to that. Capello did. Conte didn't run one of the richest clubs in the world Capello did. Conte's Juve failed to qualify in unusual circumstances, Capello didn't. Conte had a very good season in the CL prior to that, Capello didn't. Completely different levels and expectations the analogy is completely off.

Having said all that, I do believe Conte underperformed in Europe in his last season with us, despite everything that I mentioned. Capello had two of those seasons and they were his only seasons with Juve.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Fabio-Capello.jpg
Capello had arguably the greatest Juventus roster ever...

And he fucked up in Europe

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
True that.. He fucked up big time.. I remember being so frustrated that I threw my remote at the TV.. TV survived, but the remote didn't :lol:..

Anyway.. Fuck Crapello

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4995797 said:
9 straight wins in the Serie A , 2 b2b titles, in 04/05 we beat Bayern, Ajax, Makkabi and Real Madrid then we lost to Liverpool, in 05/06 we beat Bayern again, alongside with Brugge, Rapid and Werder, both years we've managed to finish 1st in our group, how on earth you could call it "UNDERPERFOMING" if year ago we were not able to pass round of 16, 2 years before not able to pass the group stage round? Capello was building the squad for years, he had 2-3 more years to put us in the final, especially just imagine what team we would have after the world cup 2006, how many player we could sign to improve it, how many players would like to play alongside with world cup winners, but only thing that you remember is 2 boring home matches against Liverpool and Arsenal, Real Madrid spent 1 billion of euros yet they were not able to pass round of 16 for 8 or 10 years i don't remember correctly

We had 8 players involved in the World Cup final. That's how good we were. We played awful football in Europe and were kicked out by Liverpool and Arsenal, that basically was built on a 17 year old Fabregas. No, we underperformed alright.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
And what a way to win over Bremen :lol: :lol:

Capello had the best squad in Europe, yet he still failed to reach the semi's and the way we were knocked out back then, my god.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I can't believe anyone would even try to make the case for Capello performing well with that squad.. We had arguably the best team of the world.

Mar 10, 2009
Cappello lol

2-1 at anfield, all we needed was one goal against Liverpool at home and we couldn't even do that. For the guy who compared us to Conte, yeah there are some similiarties, the difference being is that Cappello's team was miles better. Back in 2006 we were among the elite. What is Bayern, Barcelona and Real today, was Juve, Ac Milan and Barcelona in seasons 2005 and 2006. AC Milan did better than us in the CL, yet we were the superior team. And the worst part is, the guy is a traitor, he left us to Real Madrid when we got relegated and stole Cannavaro and Emerson from us.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Capello had an amazing team. Absolutely underperformed. Benching del Piero.. What an idiot
:agree: Exactly what I said earlier could never forgive him for that, we probably
could've came out of a couple of those games with different results.

- - - Updated - - -

Capello had arguably the greatest Juventus roster ever...

And he fucked up in Europe
Arguably somebody earlier said it was more difficult to win Serie A at that time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)