Mauro Camoranesi (110 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
What makes it so obvious?
Because he's pretty much broken every promise he made during the election campaign. Which means at the time he told people what they wanted to hear, and now he's acting in perfect accordance with big business interests, basically hasn't revoked anything Bush did.

Now if you wanted to get your puppet into the chair, would you do anything different?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Because he's pretty much broken every promise he made during the election campaign. Which means at the time he told people what they wanted to hear, and now he's acting in perfect accordance with big business interests, basically hasn't revoked anything Bush did.

Now if you wanted to get your puppet into the chair, would you do anything different?
I thought you didn't like conspiracy. :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

All the saps who believed his lies are dumbass tools though. I mean honestly, those who worshiped him as being some saintly new type of politician just because he does not look like the presidents of the past deserved to get played. Obama is what he is, and he is a politician not the godsend he was portrayed as.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
All the saps who believed his lies are dumbass tools though. I mean honestly, those who worshiped him as being some saintly new type of politician just because he does not look like the presidents of the past deserved to get played. Obama is what he is, and he is a politician not the godsend he was portrayed as.
I would have voted for him. A lot of people got duped.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I would have voted for him. A lot of people got duped.
I'm not saying voting for him was bad.

What was rather pathetic was the way he was constantly praised by the media and worshiped as if he was the new messiah. I understand supporting a politician you like but this fanatical Obama worship was way to much, people actually started believing he would somehow bring real change to America and fix all of our problems. It was common belief that just because he was black and "different" from past presidents he would make a different type of politician.

IMO this type of worship and devotion to a politician is a dangerous game for any healthy democracy.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008

ha ha ha, i was just about to bring up the great thread about obama by someone here who creamed her/his pants, because obama won the elections and how he is the only hope and everything will be better ...

its just like the people who said "who will fix our defense if not ciro?" ...

sometimes i think Pele has an account here :p

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
ha ha ha, i was just about to bring up the great thread about obama by someone here who creamed her/his pants, because obama won the elections and how he is the only hope and everything will be better ...

its just like the people who said "who will fix our defense if not ciro?" ...

sometimes i think Pele has an account here :p
Sadly those two cases have much in common.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)