Mauro Camoranesi (8 Viewers)

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
Wingers do not exist in modern football,
That's close to truth - attacking midfielders should be more versatile and play in all positions behind strikers - just like Messi.
and that's why IMO he's been giving poor performances this season
WHAT???
Camo is one our top layers this season.
because Ferrara doesn't know how to apply his tactics and make the players do their roles
Ferrara doesn't know something not because of players, but because of himself.
I think we need a replacement for Camo, but not exactly a right winger, an attacking midfielder who can play well on the right and do defensive roles, and since the season can't get any worse, I really really think Ferrars should give our young boys a chance, like Fausto Rossi and Giuseppe Giovinco
and maybe get back Iago and Ekdal
Where's Pasquato btw?
We just need some creative force to play along side Diego. Gio-Diego-Camo is not enough - we need subs for situations like this injury. And Iago, Rossi, GGio and other Ekdal's are not at Juve level at the moment.
Not think that our Primavera can win Serie A.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Camo gave unvelievably amazing performances in some matches, and he was completely absent in other matches, gotta face it he's getting old, and we just can't depend on him like before, and now he's injured and we're forced to find a replacement

About Ferrara what I meant is that he can't make the players apply his tactics right, I like 4-1-3-2 and I like our players with a few exceptions, but Ferrara is only to blame, he can't find team harmony at all, the players seem lost most of the time

And about our young boys, of course they're undependable, but they deserve a chance every now and then, and I do believe Marrone for example would definitely do a better job than Tiago who does nothing except assists for the opposition

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Mondiale a rischio per Camoranesi.

Possibly 3 months before he can start training again.
Yes, this is what we get when we depend so much on old players.

We're not losing only Camo but with this injury we're also losing Giovinco. The only time when Ciro gives a chance to Seba is when we play 4-2-3-1. Without Camo we can't play the 4-2-3-1 as successfully as we did, so Ciro will now keep the 4-3-1-2, in which there is no place for Seba.

Diego will keep getting marked out of the game, the three DMCs will keep kicking the ball without being able to do shit while the two static attackers will only hope for a high ball to fall on their head.

Brilliant.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yes, this is what we get when we depend so much on old players.

We're not losing only Camo but with this injury we're also losing Giovinco. The only time when Ciro gives a chance to Seba is when we play 4-2-3-1. Without Camo we can't play the 4-2-3-1 as successfully as we did, so Ciro will now keep the 4-3-1-2, in which there is no place for Seba.

Diego will keep getting marked out of the game, the three DMCs will keep kicking the ball without being able to do shit while the two static attackers will only hope for a high ball to fall on their head.

Brilliant.
:tup:

Dec 31, 2008
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Camo could miss World Cup [/FONT]
Wednesday 16 December, 2009
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Mauro Camoranesi's injury is a lot worse than Juventus originally thought meaning the tricky little winger could miss the World Cup next summer.

The 33-year-old came on as a second half substitute against Bari on Saturday, but a clash with an opponent meant he had to be replaced just 10 minutes later.

He suffered a torn muscle in his right thigh and was expected to be out for two months following surgical intervention.

However, it now appears the muscle is so badly damaged it needs rebuilding rather than simply recomposing, making Camoranesi a serious doubt for Italy's trip to South Africa next summer.

It will be three months at best before Camoranesi can start training with his team-mates and even longer before he recovers his match fitness.

Italy boss Marcello Lippi is expected to wait on Camoranesi just as he did on Francesco Totti when the Roma captain suffered an injury that put his participation in the 2006 World Cup in doubt.

Meanwhile, the Juventus midfield will also be without Christian Poulsen against Catania this weekend after the League's disciplinary commissioner handed him a one-game suspension.
[/FONT]

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Camo could miss World Cup [/FONT]
Wednesday 16 December, 2009
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Mauro Camoranesi's injury is a lot worse than Juventus originally thought meaning the tricky little winger could miss the World Cup next summer.

The 33-year-old came on as a second half substitute against Bari on Saturday, but a clash with an opponent meant he had to be replaced just 10 minutes later.

He suffered a torn muscle in his right thigh and was expected to be out for two months following surgical intervention.

However, it now appears the muscle is so badly damaged it needs rebuilding rather than simply recomposing, making Camoranesi a serious doubt for Italy's trip to South Africa next summer.

It will be three months at best before Camoranesi can start training with his team-mates and even longer before he recovers his match fitness.

Italy boss Marcello Lippi is expected to wait on Camoranesi just as he did on Francesco Totti when the Roma captain suffered an injury that put his participation in the 2006 World Cup in doubt.

Meanwhile, the Juventus midfield will also be without Christian Poulsen against Catania this weekend after the League's disciplinary commissioner handed him a one-game suspension.
[/FONT]

damn that is some really bad news to start off my day

could the severity of this muscle tear have been prevented by our medical staff? i'm not attacking them, i just would like to know if this is something foreseeable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)