Mauro Camoranesi (27 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
ah, sorry i did not get that one =( i am not so into simpsons anymore ...

fine that you're fine, i'm doing ok too, sitting in a bar (free internet) in vienna because they charge me 7€/hour internet in my hotel

i just saw that inter had a coppa italia game today .. when do our coppa games start ? can't wait seeing giovinco rott on the bench there, too

May 22, 2007
ah, sorry i did not get that one =( i am not so into simpsons anymore ...
I don't watch it either but I thought it was quite an obvious line.

fine that you're fine, i'm doing ok too, sitting in a bar (free internet) in vienna because they charge me 7€/hour internet in my hotel

i just saw that inter had a coppa italia game today .. when do our coppa games start ? can't wait seeing giovinco rott on the bench there, too
13th January against Napoli. Giovinco already got his chance against them and we lost, so maybe it is time for the bench to rest. ;)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
honestly i do not like him ... he does more bad than good for me. i can understand that you guys like him in times we desperately need creative power on the pitch, but i have grown sick of his stupid tackles and mood-dependent play. for every game he gets an assist or a goal he has at least 4 games where he is crap. and often even when he gets an assist to his name he has periods in those games where he just loses the ball constantly and does not track back.

it is a very big difference if you see what kind of work diego is willing to put in (being a technical superior and more gifted player than camo) without acting like a diva.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Ouch. We really are the new Inter. :sergio:
Exactly!

Come on people, it would be damn stupid to sack everybody after each problem we face, thats so like Inter
So what if Ferrara loses a couple of games? it's pretty obvious our squad isn't the strongest in the league, and one of the oldest
A few players don't even deserve to wear this jersey, but can't blame them easier

Crucifying one person or thing saves all others' asses, and that's basically what Inter used to do, and will do once they're out of the CL

I say patience on Ferrara and the players, start by bringing Juve icons to the boards, then replace the staff at the end of the season if they disappoint our expectations, and then start getting world class players

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Exactly!

Come on people, it would be damn stupid to sack everybody after each problem we face, thats so like Inter
So what if Ferrara loses a couple of games? it's pretty obvious our squad isn't the strongest in the league, and one of the oldest
A few players don't even deserve to wear this jersey, but can't blame them easier

Crucifying one person or thing saves all others' asses, and that's basically what Inter used to do, and will do once they're out of the CL

I say patience on Ferrara and the players, start by bringing Juve icons to the boards, then replace the staff at the end of the season if they disappoint our expectations, and then start getting world class players
ferrara is a no go.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Juve relief over Camo

Thursday 17 December, 2009

Juventus are breathing a sigh of relief, as Mauro Camoranesi's injury doesn't appear as bad as it did yesterday.

The 33-year-old World Cup winner tore a thigh muscle against Bari on Saturday and also suffered an intra-muscular hematoma.

It was thought he would miss at least three months of the season and could even be a doubt for next summer's World Cup in South Africa.

However, a second scan undertaken by Professor Quaglia at Juventus's training ground in Vinovo has shown an improvement in Camoranesi's condition, so much so that he is expected to return to training in around 60 days.

“Juventus can confirm the favourable evolution of the intra-muscular hematoma that, progressively, is being reabsorbed,” read a statement on the club's website.

“The player is better. He is walking without crutches, and following medical care. The prognosis remains around two months and the Bianconeri's medical staff is optimistic on his recovery time,” the statement concluded.

Football Italia

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
How bad was it after Calciopoli when Camoranesi wanted to join Lyon? I didn't really have access to the Internet that summer so I didn't really follow that story. Was it close?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)