Mauro Camoranesi (88 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Too inconsistent and frequently injured; I would hardly call him our most important and influential player! Buffon, Chiellini, Sissoko, and Marchisio are more important. We need to start looking for his replacement.
What I meant was that apart from Sissoko, he is the next guy I would like to see on the field RIGHT NOW. I am sick and tired of players like Salihamidzic, De Ceglie or Grosso trying to cross and see all their crosses with a molinaro-effect. The guy can dribble an opponent when necessary, can also defend well and can score a goal for a change.

With the formation/s we are using, we definitely need a 'true' right-winger. I'm not saying he's not inconsistent, everyone knows that he is. But when he is up to it, he can really change the game. I agree that soon we have to find a replacement, but he definitely has 1/2 years more in him, even if on the bench.

If it was not for his injuries and temper, IMO he could really be one of the best wingers in Europe.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
a little creativity goes a long way. please hurry back camo, we need that spark.
word, he's the only player on our team who can change the game in our favor when he is on the field.

but with his string of injuries for the past 3 years its high time that we begin the search for his replacement. we shouldn't replay the entire Nedved scenario again.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I was hoping to see it from the start yesterday. Now that Melo is back form suspension, and Momo/Marchsio are fit I think it unlikely that we will see Candreva much. Agree?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
But what kind of player do we expect to replace him?
A winger or a CM? We don't even have the clue what tactics we should use 4-3-1-2 0r 4-4-2.
Well obviously we should decide what formation we're using first.

We got Candreva, he said personally that he can play as a winger.
If he shows that he can play well enough there then we've got ourselves the replacement.

Dec 31, 2008
Diego Camoranesi is born! Congratulations Mauro

It’s a blue ribbon at Juventus! Yesterday, Diego Camoranesi, the fourth child of Mauro and his wife Karina was born. The family ahs thus grown larger and this thanks to another son after Augustin, Leandro and Matteo.

Juventus congratulate Mauro and all his family.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)