Mauro Camoranesi (8 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He deserved a couple of red cards though. He did his best in fact :touched:
How do you remember these things? I'm trying my best now but all I can remember from Camo this season is the goal he scored against Maccabi and some distant memory that he played well on those matches when we scored 5 goals. Nothing else :lol:

I've got so much things on my mind :sergio:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
How do you remember these things? I'm trying my best now but all I can remember from Camo this season is the goal he scored against Maccabi and some distant memory that he played well on those matches when we scored 5 goals. Nothing else :lol:

I've got so much things on my mind :sergio:
He either deserved to be red carded in a couple of games or you were lying while commentating those games :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He either deserved to be red carded in a couple of games or you were lying while commentating those games :D
No, I have no reason not to trust you about that, but I wonder how on earth do you remember all that?
Even I don't remember what I said in some commentary thread from months ago :lol:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Only Camo and Giovinco who can make the difference in this team specially Camo cause he is experienced and one of the best wingers i have ever seen but he is old and have so many injuries and the other isn't trusted cause of political reasons i guess!!

WELCOME TO THE HELL

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Only Camo and Giovinco who can make the difference in this team specially Camo cause he is experienced and one of the best wingers i have ever seen but he is old and have so many injuries and the other isn't trusted cause of political reasons i guess!!

WELCOME TO THE HELL

Edgar Davids!!:drill: How I miss the old days:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)