Mauro Camoranesi (15 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
of course missed u tonight stupid Camo !!!! love you man you are one of my fav players ever !!!!

Forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Camoooooooooooooooooooooo

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
His actions are unbelievable. Twice he screwed the team. Two games in a row he gets a straight red...no yellow, just a straight red. FUCK we can't not play him as a punishment otherwise we are left with that twat Marchionni.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Hothead and injury prone. He is not a reliable starter anymore. He is still a great asset, but we need a starter, Marchionni has been by far the worst player of our lot.
We have to take action!!!

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I love his game, but he's been acting like he doesn't give a fuck about our juventus, what the fuck...
Just like tiago right?
If he did give a feck about our club, he'd have tried dammed harder

As far as I'm concerned with camo, it been a really bad season for him, he's not the only one but he's had it bad, the frustration has shown big time. He needs to reset after the season is over because it's unacceptable really. We ought to get a real replacent for him too as the cracks are showing...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
its really just a microcosm of our season. we are plagued by misfortunes brought on by no one else but ourselves
its frustration

being relegated, stripped of 2 titles and becoming the scape goat for Calciopoli can take a toll on a player. basically this is the price we pay for his loyalty.
indeed he had a temper but now he succumbs to it more frequently now than he did in the past
i know but you would think he would learn by now being that he's much older and more mature

all i can say is:

I TOLD YOU SO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)