Mauro Camoranesi (18 Viewers)

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
I was amazed by how calm Camo was after being sent off. Very un-Camo-like.

Almost as if he thought that the Scudetto race is over and he doesn't care about the rest of the season.

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
Was it worth a red card though? He went in studs up, but the contact was minimal. Seems to me that Sculli was more hurt because he fell on his side than by Camo's challenge.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I have been saying this for a couple of years maybe.......Camoranesi has some serious psychological problems. I dont know why he has become so angry so aggressive. I dont like that in him. Fighting for your team on the pitch, with heart, is one thing, but Camo has probably misinturpreted this line. Anyway, he is a great player and we will surely miss him against :inter:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
its frustration

being relegated, stripped of 2 titles and becoming the scape goat for Calciopoli can take a toll on a player. basically this is the price we pay for his loyalty.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
its frustration

being relegated, stripped of 2 titles and becoming the scape goat for Calciopoli can take a toll on a player. basically this is the price we pay for his loyalty.
Camoranesi has always had this problem. In fact I think he had to pay compensation for ruining someone's career when he was just 18.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)