Mauro Camoranesi (15 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Camo's like this only when things are going downhill.
We depend on him way too much and we can't allow to lose someone who creates chances and makes tons of assists whenever he plays. He assisted all the goals against Chievo, he assisted tonight's goal. We're a different team in attack with and without him.

What we need to do (unless you wanna spend 20m eur, that we don't even have, to replace him with someone just as good) is to create a good team with a better coach that won't fall apart the way this current Juve does, and then there won't be any problems.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I never said to get rid of him he's still an invaluable source of inspiration at times.

It's kinda funny but my dad has never really critisised juve much since calciopoli, but for the first time he said that the team cannot go on with this kind of ethic, a system needs to be changed. In other words kinda what you said.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
For the record, Camo got a yellow card and only then a red card.

He was given a yellow card for something that wasn't a yellow card foul. He probably said Vaffanculo to the ref after that and he was red carded.
I'd never defend him for the stupid red cards he got against Arsenal in CL, Inter in Coppa last year or Genoa 10 days ago, but i don't blame him for today's red card. (unless he said something really nasty about the ref's family :D )

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
This is the second irresponsible Red card I see for Camo! Not sure if this is what the dressing room looks like.
I think we might have more news tomorrow about this. Gosh I always believed in our Scuddetto chances this season but the last few games where really tragic.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't mean this particular match but the way he's getting red cards means that he doesn't care about the rest of the team, doesn't respect them at all and I find it really disgusting.
I think he does care a lot about the team and that's why he always goes nuts on the pitch. If my team was playing horribly and the opponents were on top and everybody was against us, I'd probably lash out a lot as well.

Not as much as Camo, though. He's really gotta stop this.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i see alot of myself in camoranesi, through his frustration i see myself in how i act when i play, in how he loses respect for his coach, much like ive done for my team this season for a mere 1 win all season, makes you feel like quitting all together.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i see alot of myself in camoranesi, through his frustration i see myself in how i act when i play, in how he loses respect for his coach, much like ive done for my team this season for a mere 1 win all season, makes you feel like quitting all together.
thats not a good trait to possess

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
thats not a good trait to possess
its not no, but considering i was alot worse when i was 17 in my first season, its an improved attitude, and infact rather more tolerable towards bad decisions. But nobody likes to lose, and frustration is just a natural reaction to it when its prolonged, unless you're called ranieri ofcourse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)