Mauro Camoranesi (8 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I guess I am not the only one who is dissappointed at Camo's performance thus far in the competition. I don't know if I should blame the player's form or Donadoni or the players surrounding him. I mean he has not been any worse than the rest of the Italian team or anything. It's just that I expected him to shine this Euro, given that he had the best time of his career after he came back from injury this season.

I'm not an Azzurri fan so I'm not too depressed about this, I just wanted Camo to show the ignorant masses what a fabolous player he really is.
Well, it's not over yet I guess. Forza Mauro.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
It's weird to see Camo like this - his role in the tactics employed by Donodoni is almost undefined - I don't know what Don is trying to get him to do, it's like everything in one. Camo's great but he's also human. If only Don can utilize him properly then the Azzurri would have much less problems creativity wise.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
but you can say that about donadoni's use of each player on the NT. if he used them differently/properly then he would get the most out of them.

time is running out for the beloved azzurri, what are we to do?

DelsBells

Jun 19, 2008
Or was it? it was infact a transfer designed by the man himself for his Puma sponsors who im infact working for at the minute. Its a new campaign by them giving us the fans a unique oppurtunity to delve into the personality of our favourite players!

for more info go to www.xrayplayers.com !!!!

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
22/06/2008 12:08
Camoranesi: Torres Better Than Villa
Mauro Camoranesi believes that Italy should be more worried about Fernando Torres than David Villa, and says that the Liverpool forward is better than the Valencia man.
Italy and Spain meet tonight in the last of the Euro 2008 quarter finals, with the winner earning the right to play the outstanding Russia in the semi-finals.

The Italian press’ build-up to the game has had a large focus on David Villa, who has been in blistering form in Austria and Switzerland, scoring four goals already.

However Camoranesi believes tonight’s match will be won by the better team, and not the better individuals, and he anyhow regards Villa’s strike partner Fernando Torres as the bigger threat up-front.

“It will not be a battle of the individuals, but rather two excellent teams, as Spain are not only Villa,” said the Argentine-born winger.

“In fact, if I have to be perfectly honest with my own personal opinion here, I think Torres is a better and more complete forward than his teammate.”

Camoranesi has played all three of Italy’s games so far, starting the matches against Holland and Romania, and coming on as a substitute in the 2-0 win over France.

Anthony Sormani

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Actually I had him as one of Italy's 3 best performers on the night. Chiellini of course outstanding but Camo had a good one aswell. Italy was depressing until Camo came on and raised their game and he had a couple of really nice moves out there. Too bad he didn't score on that mega chance.

Also, his penalty was the coolest one by far.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Actually I had him as one of Italy's 3 best performers on the night. Chiellini of course outstanding but Camo had a good one aswell. Italy was depressing until Camo came on and raised their game and he had a couple of really nice moves out there. Too bad he didn't score on that mega chance.

Also, his penalty was the coolest one by far.
Yep, hit the nail on the head with that whole post :tup:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Camo saved the best till last along with Chiellini. I was really proud of them that night especially Chiellini who i think was under rated by everyone before except for Juve fans. But i still think camo is inconsistent in his form, we know how good he can be... we have inconstistent midfielders :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)